dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, my apologies to Scot. He was right. So was Dooms.

This franchise is a complete disgrace. What an awful first half performance in just about every possible way.

Offense has a single FG and only one first down since the opening drive. QB looks hopeless.

Defense has let Tampa score every time they've had they ball except one, and only because the guy hooked a chip-shot.

Really, really pathetic display of football. Team looks listless and Prescott has a complete deer in the headlights look going.

On the positive side, Maher nailed a 51 yd FG, our punter is great and the rookie LT has played pretty well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Because our offensive coordinator is a loser.

Seriously, McCarthy should strip the playcalling after tonight unless they play better in the 2nd half. This offense is horrendous right now and his playcalling is a big part.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Because our offensive coordinator is a loser.

Seriously, McCarthy should strip the playcalling after tonight unless they play better in the 2nd half. This offense is horrendous right now and his playcalling is a big part.
Nothing called for throwing deep. Several wasted downs with stupid trick plays. The play calling is fucking stupid.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I have not watched the Cowboys or any NFL game since around 2017. Originally I quit watching in boycott for them keeping the idiot Garrett. I planned to start watching when they finally canned Garrett but then they started the stupid ass kneeling bullshit so I just kept right on boycotting. I am watching tonight to try to see the cheerleaders. The daughter of some very good friends of ours made the cheerleader squad. I held that girl when she was a baby and now she is a Cowboys cheerleader. I am very proud of her hence the reason I am watching. Anyway my thoughts:

1) I do not know hardly any of these players. The roster has turned over almost completely since 2017
2) Dak sucks. I never thought he was great and I have seen nothing to change my mind so far tonight.
3) They do not show the cheerleaders near enough
4) Parsons is a hell of a player
5) It was refreshing not to see that idiot Garrett on the sidelines then they went to halftime and I almost threw up

Since I know I will be asked for pics, here is the cheerleader I know. Please no lewd comments.

1662948684311.png

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This isn't that hard. Send Turpin on a fly route. Fucking throw long once in awhile. Even if it's just to let them know you will. Helen Keller Moore has zero imagination.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why is it every time they actually give Pollard the ball in a non dumbass play, there's a dumbass hold?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And we still can’t stop the run!

We had the most penalized player in the entire NFL last season. We sent him packing to Miami.

Now Terrance Steel is looking to fill his shoes with 3 penalties so far in 3 quarters of play

And Dak is statistically having the worst game of his career

It’s the perfect trifecta!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The good news is that Dak broke 100 yards passing. He's at 102 and counting......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nobody on this team has any fucking pride or manhood. They just scanned our sideline and we see Dak deep into a tablet, Zeke about to fall asleep then our fatass slob of a HC actually looking asleep on his feet. NO fire in anyone's ass

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Good job of getting outside the pocket, great fake...piss poor throw... :sick1:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the type of game/performance you get when you sit 75% of your starters all pre-season and when your O-Line hasn’t played one single snap together as a unit until week 1!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But hell, let's look on the bright side boys. We no longer need worry about anybody wanting to hire Kellen Moore away.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Basham gets hurt hitting a 45 year old QB.

These fucks have no pride. No manhood.

Top Bottom