Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was just looking to see who I'll pick next week if I'm still in my survivor pool; I might have an idea now...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You have a winnable game here. And you refuse to throw deep at all. The whole game. Letting them mug 88, and not stinging them with bombs. Or even fucking draw plays here and there?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You have a winnable game here. And you refuse to throw deep at all. The whole game. Letting them mug 88, and not stinging them with bombs. Or even fucking draw plays here and there?

But, but, but, Kellen Moore is smarter than the rest of the league

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the number one offense in 2021 could only score 3 points total in this game?

Got it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerruh is 100 percent about revenue, not results.

In fact, revenue IS his result. What happens on the field is irrelevant, by design.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why is it every time they actually give Pollard the ball in a non dumbass play, there's a dumbass hold?
Pollard blows.

He hes some running talent and can catch the ball, but Tampa knew the guy couldn't block for shit and every time he was back there as a protector the Bucs would blitz it seemed. I cant remember the last time I saw a RB give up 2 or 3 sacks by himself.

They should try and get a middle round pick for him now from some desperate RB needy team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And we still can’t stop the run!

We had the most penalized player in the entire NFL last season. We sent him packing to Miami.

Now Terrance Steel is looking to fill his shoes with 3 penalties so far in 3 quarters of play

And Dak is statistically having the worst game of his career

It’s the perfect trifecta!
Steele ended the night with at least 4 penalties for sure. He might have had 5.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak broke his throwing hand?

See you in 2023
Needs surgery, out awhile.

With the way he played though it doesn't matter. Tonight was the worst game of his career.

And he was coming off a bad 2nd half of last season and a horrendous home playoff performance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But hell boys, we got it made in this day and age.

There's no more clapping, and no more mean tweets from the US President!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerruh is 100 percent about revenue, not results.

In fact, revenue IS his result. What happens on the field is irrelevant, by design.
Yep, 10% true. That is all he cares about.

How bad is it?

Our home field advantages sux so bad that despite the team stinking it up in every way possible tonight, you really couldn't hear the team being booed off the field. Why?

Because the shitbag owner built a stadium that he cant possibly fill up with true Cowboy fans, and half the stadium (or more) is always the other teams fans.

Top Bottom