dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well well well....guess we saw today (and Thur night) that some of these "juggernaut" teams arnt so big and bad after all.

1) Rams, train wreck. Roster looks like it has 4 or 5 guys and nobody else
2) Eagles, Dream Team 2 has no defense whatsoever despite playing the lowly Lions and Jared Gump and Eagles QB cant hit the broad side of the barn half the time
3) Bungles franchise QB has 5 turnovers and they get a PAT blocked at end of game to lose in OT
4) Packers get absolutely bitch slapped on the road in Minny
5) Niners looked like a joke against doormat Bears teams. Their franchise QB (both teams actually) looked lost

Two of the players we gave up on that Zoners shit their pants over saying Cowboys blew it by letting them go did absolutely nothing good in their debuts today. Cooper was non-existent and Lael Collins was a turnstile. The Bengals spent bookoos of money to fix their OL (Collins and the Bucs starting G) and somehow the OL was even WORSE than the one that got the QB sacked 70+ times last yr. Oh and the kicker we would supposedly miss missed another fairly easy FG today in his debit for Jets.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5 of todays games were decided by last minute field goals. That’s 40% of the games.

Let’s hope we don’t have to rely on our kicker for a win.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well well well....guess we saw today (and Thur night) that some of these "juggernaut" teams arnt so big and bad after all.

1) Rams, train wreck. Roster looks like it has 4 or 5 guys and nobody else
2) Eagles, Dream Team 2 has no defense whatsoever despite playing the lowly Lions and Jared Gump and Eagles QB cant hit the broad side of the barn half the time
3) Bungles franchise QB has 5 turnovers and they get a PAT blocked at end of game to lose in OT
4) Packers get absolutely bitch slapped on the road in Minny
5) Niners looked like a joke against doormat Bears teams. Their franchise QB (both teams actually) looked lost

Two of the players we gave up on that Zoners shit their pants over saying Cowboys blew it by letting them go did absolutely nothing good in their debuts today. Cooper was non-existent and Lael Collins was a turnstile. The Bengals spent bookoos of money to fix their OL (Collins and the Bucs starting G) and somehow the OL was even WORSE than the one that got the QB sacked 70+ times last yr. Oh and the kicker we would supposedly miss missed another fairly easy FG today in his debit for Jets.
If you go just by Week 1, right now Buffalo and KC would probably be the class of the league. And even Buffalo looked really rough in that second quarter.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
3-3 after each team's opening drive, better than I was expecting...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put faith in Dak to carry this steam (again). And again I'm witnessing a fraud.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I said before the game that I wanted to see Parsons sack Brady twice

So far so good! Hope he can keep ‘em coming

Hopefully he can turn Tampa Bay’s LT into Chaz Green and have him an Anthony Clayborn type game!!!

Top Bottom