Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nope, I think we are going to win as well.

I don't know if 34-17 is the number, but I do think we're going to win.

If we score 34 pts on Tampa's defense with a LT that's never started an NFL game (and practiced at LG all TC and preseason) and no Gallup, I think we could do some pretty awesome things this year.

At some point, the QB needs to step up and carry this team. These are the game Dak needs to play well in and win. Tom Brady is/was great but can he continue to play at a high level, at his age, against a decent and fast D? I have my doubts.

I just get the feeling we win this one handily but Dak has proven me wrong before.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the Cowboys can win this game? And win handily? 34 - 17 Cowboys.

We “can” win this game. But we won’t win this game. Brady is 6-0 all time vs the Cowboys. He’s never lost to the Cowboys and he’s not about to start now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At some point, the QB needs to step up and carry this team. These are the game Dak needs to play well in and win. Tom Brady is/was great but can he continue to play at a high level, at his age, against a decent and fast D? I have my doubts.

I just get the feeling we win this one handily but Dak has proven me wrong before.
On paper we CAN win all of our games. Fatass slob of a HC is a major handicap not on paper.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here are a few things I’m interested in seeing this game. Hell, this season for that matter.

How DQ is going to use Barr. Hopefully he can get the best out of him like he did with Kearse last season. DQ has a way of putting his players in the best situation to have success.

How Ferguson is going to fair and how well he can block?

Can we run the ball? Both Jerry and MM were spewing a bunch of mouth diarrhea about needing/wanting to run the ball this season. But will KM actually do it? I won’t believe it till I see it. We have heard this shit before. But when it comes game time KM starts calling plays to fling it all over the yard and neglects the run.

I want to see Pollard get used more like the Niners use Deebo. He needs to get more touches. I don’t care how they get him more touches. He just needs to be more involved.

Can Diggs get another INT on Brady? I expect at least 1 INT.

Can Parsons sack Brady? He never got him last time. I want to see him get 2 sacks this game. This is likely the last chance he may ever get to sack the GOAT. I know he wants to get him at least once before he retires.

Hopefully our d-line lives up to the hype. I want to see them in Brady’s face all damn game. Once you get him worried about constant pressure he starts throwing the ball away quicker and quicker to avoid the pressure.

And here is the most important thing I’m looking to see. Can we finally stop the fucking run? Because if we can’t, none of the above matters.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here are a few things I’m interested in seeing this game. Hell, this season for that matter.

How DQ is going to use Barr. Hopefully he can get the best out of him like he did with Kearse last season. DQ has a way of putting his players in the best situation to have success.

How Ferguson is going to fair and how well he can block?

Can we run the ball? Both Jerry and MM were spewing a bunch of mouth diarrhea about needing/wanting to run the ball this season. But will KM actually do it? I won’t believe it till I see it. We have heard this shit before. But when it comes game time KM starts calling plays to fling it all over the yard and neglects the run.

I want to see Pollard get used more like the Niners use Deebo. He needs to get more touches. I don’t care how they get him more touches. He just needs to be more involved.

Can Diggs get another INT on Brady? I expect at least 1 INT.

Can Parsons sack Brady? He never got him last time. I want to see him get 2 sacks this game. This is likely the last chance he may ever get to sack the GOAT. I know he wants to get him at least once before he retires.

Hopefully our d-line lives up to the hype. I want to see them in Brady’s face all damn game. Once you get him worried about constant pressure he starts throwing the ball away quicker and quicker to avoid the pressure.

And here is the most important thing I’m looking to see. Can we finally stop the fucking run? Because if we can’t, none of the above matters.
All correct. E-zackly

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Both Jerry and MM were spewing a bunch of mouth diarrhea about needing/wanting to run the ball this season. But will KM actually do it
Innerstin... Ginger sez so too.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another major aspect of the game that I want to see is if we can keep the penalties to a minimum. Last year we had more penalties than any other team. That shit can NOT happen again!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We “can” win this game. But we won’t win this game. Brady is 6-0 all time vs the Cowboys. He’s never lost to the Cowboys and he’s not about to start now.
On paper we CAN win all of our games. Fatass slob of a HC is a major handicap not on paper.
Brady isnt playing on the better team anymore, nor is he playing for an exceptional HC anymore.

And our slimmed down Fatass is nowhere near the handicap as a coach that Garrett or Wade were.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tampa's 5 games vs New Orleans since they signed Brady:

2020: Loss 34-23, Brady picked twice, sacked 3 times, held under 250 yds passing
2020: Loss 38-3, Brady picked 3 times, sacked 3 times, held to barely 200 yds passing
2020: (playoffs) Won 30-20 but Brady had only 1 td and held to under 200 yds passing
2021: Loss 36-27, Brady threw for 275 yds and 4 tds, but also was picked twice and sacked 3 times
2021: SHUTOUT LOSS 9-0: Brady 0 tds, picked 1 time, sacked 4 times, held to barely 200 yds passing.

2021 losses were to Taysom Hill and Trevor Simien

I'm guessing Dan Quinn and our other defensive coaches have spent a lot of time scouting how Dennis Allen has completely flummoxed Brady and the Bucs offense, and our personnel is probably at least as god (if no better now) than theirs is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Its still a little interesting that neither of these guys has been made a permanent roster member yet.

Especially in Maher's case, it would seem he might be on a week to week tryout basis for awhile.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its still a little interesting that neither of these guys has been made a permanent roster member yet.

Especially in Maher's case, it would seem he might be on a week to week tryout basis for awhile.
Wouldn't surprise me. He didn't put a stranglehold on the job by any stretch.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hate when we are the late game. By the time our game starts I will be hung over already from drinking all day!

Top Bottom