Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's lookin pretty dismal boys but remember - it's always darkest before the dawn! We gonna respond well and start stompin some ass now on our way to 13-4 and the #1 seed in the NFC! And on to win da SOUP BOW!!!

You read it here first.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This morning I am REALLY glad I decided not to spend the outrageous amount of money for the Rams vs Cowboys game this season.

Tickets were a hell of a lot cheaper last season vs the Chargers.

Glad I didn’t waste all that money this season to watch us trot out a back up QB to get ass raped for 3 hours.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This is not really all that accurate. He makes 40 mil a yr, you have to play better than this. You can't have 10 all pros out there every play every week.

There were plenty of plays he had time to throw and either threw to the covered guy or threw a pass nobody had a chance to catch. He was the worst player on the field for us tonight (and there were plenty of candidates)

That was my observation as well. He made a lot of terrible decisions and just plain awful throws. That is not on the teammates or on the coaching staff.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We better not get cute and start throwing away draft capitol to get Garoppolo in here

We need to take this one on the chin, call it what it is, and start planning ahead for next season.

This season is a loss and a waste. Bringing in Jimmy G (or someone similar) ain’t gonna change that

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This year against Tampa they wouldn't thrown it deep, last year they wouldn't run the ball. Moore can't make in game adjustments, when things go off the rails he's even more useless.
He learned from Garrett.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We better not get cute and start throwing away draft capitol to get Garoppolo in here

We need to take this one on the chin, call it what it is, and start planning ahead for next season.

This season is a loss and a waste. Bringing in Jimmy G (or someone similar) ain’t gonna change that
Gimme Baker Mayfield! Cheap and might just go off on 'em!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know many like that little guy from Alabama but that's one of the reasons I DON'T like him, he is too small/frail.

I'm not a fan of his either. We need to start drafting QB's and I just have no idea what they see in Rush other than he knows the offense.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I was a supporter of MM but Dooms might be right but for the wrong reasons. I like the guy. He's earned his stripes which I think is super important. He's started at the bottom of the coaching ladder and worked his way up. I absolutely appreciate that.

But here's my issue. You can not be a guy that has worked his way up the ladder and paid your dues and think Kellen Moore is a quality OC. This isn't new. He has no feel for the game and he adds nothing to the belief that an OC should help develop a QB. He adds absolutely nothing to that equation.

And MM should know this. He should absolutely see this by now. I get it....you want to play nice in the JJ sandbox. But it's your reputation going down the shitter. This offense has no identity. No feel. No flow. No plan. Nothing. Just a bunch of guys running plays.

And I'm not a fan of Payton at this point either but he may be a better option if this continue the way that we all think they will. This team is toast and just another wasted year that the Jones boys threw at us. And nothing will change.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't see much evidence of more zip.

I did see plenty of late reads, high and wide throws though.

To me it's a huge surprise at how much he has regressed. McCarthy had a career long resume of QB development and getting a lot of everyone he coached. I do think some of it is Moore, but ultimately that falls back on the HC once he sees a guy isnt getting it done.

But something else is missing with Prescott now. He just is not the same player anymore and like you said, injury or no injury it s not going to matter. I really question his passion for the game now.

He hasn't regressed. He just continues to be who he is but fans just don't want to accept it. Hell, even I...in a moment of weakness......thought we'd blow out TB. Teams force Dak to beat them and he just can't do it consistently. He's not accurate enough to go deep and he doesn't trust his arm which is why we saw the QB scramble with seconds remaining in the playoff game. It's just more wasted years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t understand Dak’s inaccuracy

When he first came into the league his first season he actually lead the league in tight window throws. So what the hell changed?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
He hasn't regressed. He just continues to be who he is but fans just don't want to accept it. Hell, even I...in a moment of weakness......thought we'd blow out TB. Teams force Dak to beat them and he just can't do it consistently. He's not accurate enough to go deep and he doesn't trust his arm which is why we saw the QB scramble with seconds remaining in the playoff game. It's just more wasted years.
I am certainly glad I have not wasted the last 5 years on the Jerry shit show. I will watch the next home game or two hopefully on a different network that I can see more of the cheerleaders (to see my friend) and zero Garrett .

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Rex Ryan & Co. -- It's over..... and, it was over before the game started, in actuality!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's lookin pretty dismal boys but remember - it's always darkest before the dawn! We gonna respond well and start stompin some ass now on our way to 13-4 and the #1 seed in the NFC! And on to win da SOUP BOW!!!

You read it here first.
Obviously you were paying attention, props Dooms

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

If Kyle Shanahan can be part of the trade then I'm down with it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was my observation as well. He made a lot of terrible decisions and just plain awful throws. That is not on the teammates or on the coaching staff.
He looked like he had not practiced or prepared at all.

Then I noticed in pregame he was on the sidelines taking pics with some kids, I thought I saw Michelle Tafoya standing close by so maybe it's her kids. That's a nice gesture and all, but it isnt something they should be doing then IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t understand Dak’s inaccuracy

When he first came into the league his first season he actually lead the league in tight window throws. So what the hell changed?
Kellen Moore coached him up

Top Bottom