Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was pissed as hell that CBS wasn't giving us a noon game at all, much less the Cowboys game. Now, not so much...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Once again Dak in the shotgun on first down. Fucking go from under center. Jesus...........

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Believe me I am by no means guaranteeing any kind of outcome for the Cowboys. Nothing would surprise me at all. I will however guarantee at least one turn over for Goff. He is a turnover machine.
Easiest call of the week. Three turnovers though one really wasnt.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sumbitch... I had to go out into the frikkin boonies to change a tire for a female friend and while I was gone a football team showed up at AT&T stadium wearing white.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Pollard today exploded off that front line like the old days of Emmitt Smith, Elliot used to do that before his multi-million dollar contract.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The New York Gnats somehow just keep winning. Meanwhile the commodes beat Green Bay. I'll predict it right now and not wait - we'll be the only NFCE team to lose to GB.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And therein lies the contradiction of your posts. When we get our #1 QB back against a horrid D, no way should we think we'd lose, especially against a 1 and 4 team. Your post tells me a lot.
It tells you just what I'm saying. Our coaching sucks. It's apparent to all. There's no contradiction.

Your QB had a grand total of six incompletions for the day and most of those, early. You don't have a QB1 problem. In Dallas, we have a HC and an OC problem.

You think the QB can pick and choose when he's in the pistol or under center?

Top Bottom