Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good God......are you kidding me? That was a pick throwing into triple coverage. This clown offers nothing under center.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
to hide Dak's flaws?
Not at all. I'm talking about that ONE PASS. Which WAS excellent.

You forget I was the lone voice on here and probably on the planet, saying let Dak test the real market and not give him a massive contract. Don't get it twisted.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I called it. It's just a fact. We're a poorly coached, sloppy collection of players. With a HC who gives you absolutely nothing on game day. And we have zero plan for attack against the worst D in the league. I fucking CALLED THIS a few days ago! Did you not see my prediction?

I wouldn't argue that prediction seeing what's under center. If you can't see the difference in offense between what we saw with Cooper and what we see today, I don't know what to tell you. And I'm no Cooper Rush fan by a long shot. You should be embarrassed even making this argument.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Zak is back, throwing into triple coverage without any hesitation lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And here's another thing that people will talk about. If we lose this game they'll blame the D. It's an old, worn out excuse. They've held held the Lions to FG's. The O can't do shit with this fraud under center. But yes, it's the coaching or it's the line or it's something else. It'salways something....except for the real culprit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dude, please stop. Everyone knew Dak was going to be back vs Detroit.
It was assumed, he was getting "most of" the 1st team snaps at the time of my prediction. But like I said, who's under center doesn't move the needle for me in if I think we're gonna win.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But like I said, who's under center doesn't move the needle for me in if I think we're gonna win.

And therein lies the contradiction of your posts. When we get our #1 QB back against a horrid D, no way should we think we'd lose, especially against a 1 and 4 team. Your post tells me a lot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If there was a score lower than an F- these fucktard team would easily earn it for this disgraceful first half.

Prescott and the offense are a complete and utter failure. I didnt expect 35-40 pts at all, but nthey can hardly string together first downs against the absolute WORST defense in the league (yards AND points).

Prescott has made several very poor decisions and is lucky he doesnt have 2, 3 or 4 turnovers. The OL is getting absolutely manhandled by the team with one of the lowest sack and pressure rates, and the WORST run defense in the league.

Defensively it hasnt been any better, despite only giving up 6 pts so far. If not for a great play by D Wilson we'd be down 13-3 as they had a guy wide open for easy TD on the sack (only play all half we really touched the QB). Defense has missed a ton of tackles and other than 1 or 2 plays has zero pass rush.

Detroit is missing their best WR and best RB too, and still moving the ball fairly easily.

Team looks flat and disinterested.

But the worst is definitely Prescott. Looks horrible. 6 quarters of game play and he has generated two fucking field goals.

If they lose this game and he (Prescott) is just as poor in the 2nd half as the 1st, they have a total shitstorm brewing down there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak just can'tplay from under center. Those runs are just too slow to develop.

Top Bottom