dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No Gallimore is a loss against a Detroit team that has been pretty good running the football.

Something up with Jabril Cox, either he just isnt anywhere near ready from the ACL or he got into Quinn/coaches doghouse bigtime

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was it just me or was Dak wincing in pain on that sack?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We don't have any plan, for attacking the worst defense in the league. This is what we get with this coaching.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Double coverage pass interference and Lamb catches it anyway. Great throw too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We don't have any plan, for attacking the worst defense in the league. This is what we get with this coaching.

Do you think the QB's inablity to hit routine passes to keep the chains moving might have something to do with it? Or Zeke trying to get to the outside of 3rd and 1? That's not on coaching.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Do you think the QB's inablity to hit routine passes to keep the chains moving
I expected some rust. That pass to Lamb though ill-advised, was a dime.

This team is poorly coached, with exception of the D. The HC and OC give you nothing on game day.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't have an issue with Pollard being the lead back and Zeke being the 3rd down back.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I expected some rust. That pass to Lamb though ill-advised, was a dime.

This team is poorly coached, with exception of the D. The HC and OC give you nothing on game day.

A dime? Seriously? Come on buddy. Bad D on that play and bad decision to throw into double coverage. But it worked out. For now.....

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The HC and OC give you nothing on game day.

I will say this. I hate the fact that the HC doesn't know the offense. That's really inexcusable. But I don't put all the flaws on coaching. We're not looking crisp on O against a poor D. I'm not a Cooper Rush fan but he'd be better against this D. We need Dak to play well against Detroit if we have any hope of overtaking the Eagles and making some noise in the playoffs (IF we get there).

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anybody know why we gotta burn a timeout there? What was the fucking indecision? We don't even try to draw them offsides?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody know why we gotta burn a timeout there? What was the fucking indecision? We don't even try to draw them offsides?

So this is how this game is going to go.....you'll blame the coaching and I'll blame the people that need to be called out. This is just piss poor execution thus far. I'm hoping it's rust. But only having 3 points against one of the worst D's in the league is not on the coaching staff.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So this is how this game is going to go.....you'll blame the coaching
I called it. It's just a fact. We're a poorly coached, sloppy collection of players. With a HC who gives you absolutely nothing on game day. And we have zero plan for attack against the worst D in the league. I fucking CALLED THIS a few days ago! Did you not see my prediction?

Top Bottom