Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hope he's not hurt but helluva catch!

It doesn’t look good

When they showed the Doc pulling on his lower leg it showed too much movement in his knee

That’s not a good sign. My knee moved like that when I screwed up my ACL.

And he has just been ruled out. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gone for the year

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lost that game because couldn't get the ball in the end zone. Relying on sissy kickers is how you lose.

Missing 3 kicks and leaving 7 points on the field especially against the reigning SB champs is also how you lose

Especially when you only lose by 2 points

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Missing 3 kicks and leaving 7 points on the field especially against the reigning SB champs is also how you lose

Especially when you only lose by 2 points
3x3 =7?

What was actually left on the fields was, 15. Because in sissy kicker we trust. Most all teams do though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys have lost 2 games by one score or less this year… those losses have been by a combined 5 points…

In those games, Greg Zuerlein has missed 11 pts worth of kicks.

This excerpt was from an article written after the week 12 loss

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kickers matter

Especially heading into and throughout the playoffs

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Kickers matter
Much more than they should and exactly like analytics tell you. Coach fatty was gonna be big on analytics.

By the way, Diggs today has been burned twice on deep balls, neither caught. Look for them to connect on one or more of those before the day is out.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Much more than they should and exactly like analytics tell you. Coach fatty was gonna be big on analytics.

By the way, Diggs today has been burned twice on deep balls, neither caught. Look for them to connect on one or more of those before the day is out.

He leads the league in both yards given up and INT’s

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What at first blush seems like good news, actually means some RB nobody's got book on, runs wild on us and becomes an instant star.
Right prediction, wrong position. Who the hell is Antoine Wesley?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't seen one bad call on us yet. We're just a sloppy bunch. HAVE seen a couple today we got away with.

It's not just the calls against us. It's the ticky tack calls that are made but then not made the other way. It's not a coincidence we've had a couple of 3rd down conversions called back while I watch Lawrence being held on the other side. We either let guys play or we don't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not just the calls against us. It's the ticky tack calls that are made but then not made the other way. It's not a coincidence we've had a couple of 3rd down conversions called back while I watch Lawrence being held on the other side. We either let guys play or we don't.
That's league-wide. They need to address the overall shitty officiating this offseason. They're ruining at least half the games every week.

Notice not so for playoff games and the SB, traditionally. They need to treat every game the same and the ticky tacky shit needs to go.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I know we shouldn't be skeered of the Cards but I am. Not because of them, but because we're spotty and generally pretty shitty. We never know what version of this "team" is going to show up.

Five of our wins are against our terrible division opponents, the other six are against generally average to shitty teams.

We "got right" last week but shit, that was the WTF. I'm smelling a embarrassment coming and I shit you not. Again, NO confidence whatsoever.
Ho hum.

Top Bottom