dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
100% predictable.

Get ready to see this the whole postseason involving Packer games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if Cousins comments publicly on his status, because the Vikings season is now essentially over.

If he comes out and says he is fine and has no symptoms (like the vast majority of Covid-positive players so far) the league has a serious fucking problem on their hands for the postseason. I mean, I am sure the Packers are just fucking giddy as can be over this news, but wonder how they'll feel if Rodgers gets slapped with a positive test a day or two before a conference championship game, or how the Bucs will feel if Brady gets shitcanned by it in the playoffs, or the Pats have to replace Belichick on the sideline.

Its fucking ridiculous, there is absolutely ZERO reason asymptomatic players and coaches should eb forced out of games if they feel they can play/coach.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
quinn - transformed defense in 1 year
cooper - dunno if gallup is a #1
collins - health
pollard - you can replace pollard/zeke the easiest so i'll pick the cheaper one
lewis - lewis can do a lot in coverage w/o forcing a PI, and he can blitz too

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
100% predictable.

Get ready to see this the whole postseason involving Packer games.

I'm trying to decide how interesting it is that Sean Mannion is starting and not Kellen Mond, since I'm pretty confident netither one is saving Zimmer's job at this point.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if Cousins comments publicly on his status, because the Vikings season is now essentially over.

If he comes out and says he is fine and has no symptoms (like the vast majority of Covid-positive players so far) the league has a serious fucking problem on their hands for the postseason. I mean, I am sure the Packers are just fucking giddy as can be over this news, but wonder how they'll feel if Rodgers gets slapped with a positive test a day or two before a conference championship game, or how the Bucs will feel if Brady gets shitcanned by it in the playoffs, or the Pats have to replace Belichick on the sideline.

Its fucking ridiculous, there is absolutely ZERO reason asymptomatic players and coaches should eb forced out of games if they feel they can play/coach.
Haven't seen yet what or to what degree.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7e9ac49d5c5772f7735031e13c3d6b55.jpg

Top Bottom