Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not sharp at all. Looking sloppy. And now a missed FG.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m calling it now

We ain’t gonna do shit in the playoffs

This offense is too inconsistent. Even if we came out like rock stars in the first round we would shit the bed in the 2nd round. Until we find some offensive consistency we will be doomed to be the same ole Cowboys.

And with the players we have on offense we have zero excuses for this type of shit happening every other game or more

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m calling it now

We ain’t gonna do shit in the playoffs

This offense is too inconsistent. Even if we came out like rock stars in the first round we would shit the bed in the 2nd round. Until we find some offensive consistency we will be doomed to be the same ole Cowboys.

And with the players we have on offense we have zero excuses for this type of shit happening every other game or more
It's been very consistent. Horrible against decent teams, great against really bad ones.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stupid ass penalties. Did we forget how to pass defend this week?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And they drive it the length of the field against our so-called great defense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's been very consistent. Horrible against decent teams, great against really bad ones.

We’ve played horrible against bad teams too

We just got lucky and won some of those games

We also played great against great teams too. Like the Bucs, we just happened to lose that game because of 3 missed kicks

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Watching Budda Baker fly all over the place just makes me more pissed about how long they've ignored improving tge safety positions.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hope he's not hurt but helluva catch!
No kidding. He is probably the most consistent receiver on this team right now. I know I sound like a broken record, but nearly any other team in the league he gets ten targets a game easy.

Top Bottom