Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope they show the clip of Dak after the game in week 1 telling Brady we’ll see you in the playoffs”

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak did real good, lets see if he can repeat next week
Won't be playing a losing team that really isn't very good. TBH Tampa is pretty lousy. Dak's play won't matter that much next week anyway, that SF offense is just gonna roll us.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
kudos to all who found hope in this psycho team, I've obviously lost all faith

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Step 1 in my revenge tour/route to the Super Bowl is complete!

It’s on to San Fran gentleman!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Won't be playing a losing team that really isn't very good. TBH Tampa is pretty lousy. Dak's play won't matter that much next week anyway, that SF offense is just gonna roll us.
they will if Diggs continues to be a non-tackling pussy

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If not for Maher we played a damn near perfect game tonight. That was a Vikings level domination!

I gotta say, this was the last thing I expected to see tonight.

But I was glad as hell to see it.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Dak did real good, lets see if he can repeat next week
My gosh. Could you imagine? Back to back road playoff wins since 1993? And, handing the Niners a Karma! What's up with the NFCE making it to the 2nd round in playoffs after being NFCE least to the beast again. Except of course for Wentzie's Commanders. 🤣

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If not for Maher we played a damn near perfect game tonight. That was a Vikings level domination!

I gotta say, this was the last thing I expected to see tonight.

But I was glad as hell to see it.
Ya know, it's wierd to say it but I think the missed PATs kept us uncomfortable and on edge, kept us focused and aggressive. Contributed to the outcome in a better way actually. Reverse psychology.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya know, it's wierd to say it but I think the missed PATs kept us uncomfortable and on edge, kept us focused and aggressive. Contributed to the outcome in a better way actually. Reverse psychology.

I can agree with that

Top Bottom