dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its stunning that we are favored with how we played the last 4-5 weeks of the season.

And we're on the road, vs a QB we've never beaten who normally plays big in the postseason. We've also been lousy on grass this year.

We are gonna lose, and we are gonna lose bad.
You can just call me The Visionary

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My final prediction for tonight:

Tampa 31- Cowboys 10

We will score a TD sometime in the 4th qtr.

Prescott will have at least two turnovers.

Brady will not be sacked and throw for close to 400 yards.

Interesting stat notes on Tampa. They finished dead last in rushing yards per game (76.9) and dead last in yards per attempt (3.4). They managed 100+ rush yards only 3 times in 17 games. On opening night vs us they had 152 rushing yards and Leonard Fournette had 127 (also his only 100+ rush yd game of the year)

WE SUCK
Well, Brady got sort of close to 400 yards :tiptoe:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If not for Maher we played a damn near perfect game tonight. That was a Vikings level domination!

I gotta say, this was the last thing I expected to see tonight.

But I was glad as hell to see it.
Yep, spot on.

Never saw this coming.

The Maher thing is a major concern, as is the injury to Kearse (who probably had his best game of the season before getting hurt, had the pick and 3 passes defensed and really great coverage all over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We were lucky. The blue Jersey jinx only affected one player this game. It happened to be Maher. He will be fine. (Unless the Niners are smart enough to make us wear blue next week)
Maher missed 5 straight PAT's going back to last week, most of them weren't even close.

Did look like he finally nailed the last one, but it does appear the clock finally struck midnight for him. Had been sensational since the day we re-signed him, and now you wonder if he can make an easy kick if he has to.

Will be interesting tom see if they have a tryout day for kickers this week now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldnt go quite that far but he has been good this yr, was missed when he was out and played a really good game tonight.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maher missed 5 straight PAT's going back to last week, most of them weren't even close.

Did look like he finally nailed the last one, but it does appear the clock finally struck midnight for him. Had been sensational since the day we re-signed him, and now you wonder if he can make an easy kick if he has to.

Will be interesting tom see if they have a tryout day for kickers this week now.

Fuck it

It’s go for it on every fourth down and go for two after every touch down for the rest of the playoffs.

We got this! LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, have to agree. He (Prescott) was money tonight.

And so was the OL, was a little worried when Peters got injured and didnt return but the OL was even better after he left and Smith went back to LT. Depth is definitely an issue now though.

Top Bottom