Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak is in rare air tonight. Tied franchise record for TD passes in a postseason game. Tied with Rog and Troy.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Q

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak is in rare air tonight. Tied franchise record for TD passes in a postseason game. Tied with Rog and Troy.
The key iin his play is he isn't forcing dumb throws. That one throw the last drive is the only one I've seen him force all night, usually that's at least a quarter of his passes.
I do also think Tampa's looked flat and uninspired. Not quite us last week vs. Washington, but they haven't looked ready to play at all.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I mean... We win this game right? TB ain't gonna get 28 points in 4 minutes, right?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you quit using him tonight, you are pretty much forcing yourself to change kickers this week. Not saying that it's not something you have to explore, but making that committment before you audition anyone is an extreme risk when whoever you bring in might be responsible for your season next week.
This.

Doing anything hasty with the kicker would be stupid. You don't know who's out there to sign. They're out there and not on a roster for a reason too.

Jer56

Spectator
Reaction score
We were lucky. The blue Jersey jinx only affected one player this game. It happened to be Maher. He will be fine. (Unless the Niners are smart enough to make us wear blue next week)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We were lucky. The blue Jersey jinx only affected one player this game. It happened to be Maher. He will be fine. (Unless the Niners are smart enough to make us wear blue next week)
The "jinx" is an 80s thing. Nobody really believes in it anymore. Ten year old kids maybe.

Top Bottom