Wild Card Weekend 2023

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Messages
8,750
Reaction score
6,524
I would have liked to see a 1st down there instead of Dak throwing it away. The more you keep the GOAT off the field the better.
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,408
Reaction score
6,794
We have shut out the Bucs 24-0 and I do not feel safe. Not one bit!
 

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Messages
12,035
Reaction score
9,131
If they keep trying screen passes to Parsons side it's going to bite them in the ass big time.
 

daboyz

🚀 SCIENTIST
Messages
3,387
Reaction score
4,479
That TD was caught when the clock read zero to end the 3rd quarter. Guess it's safe to say Dallas handed Brady a goose egg for 3 quarters?!
 

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Messages
12,035
Reaction score
9,131
That was the first time all night I wanted to smack Dak for throwing it...
 

Maveric

Pro Bowler
Messages
12,035
Reaction score
9,131
On 4th down, Lamb ends up as open as the Giants receivers were most of yesterday...
 

daboyz

🚀 SCIENTIST
Messages
3,387
Reaction score
4,479
MM is one hell of a HC. Conservative Garrett would have sent Maher out lol.
 
Top Bottom