Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don’t buy it

None of the liberals I know believe for one second that there was any fraud in this election. The ones that will actually admit something might have happened in this election will then dismiss any and all evidence by saying there is always some amount of election discrepancies, it’s to be expected. But they won’t admit that there was any fraud. Just that there was a possibility of human error.

The part that is concerning is that some of them are well educated, typically will think for themselves, and will call bullshit when they see it. But for some reason they are totally blind to the election fraud. I thought maybe they were just lying to themselves and didn’t want to see the truth. But when I press them on it they double down and honestly believe there was no fraud and that ALL the evidence to the contrary was either manufactured or they just simply dismiss it all without reason. Total and complete denial. It blows me away.
Big difference is what they'll tell an anonymous phone pollster and what they would tell you to your face.

I think the 30 percent number is actually small.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow

Just wow

Here is your meat and potatoes Dooms

I watched this hearing live and some of the most damning evidence that most folks overlook is the fact that the absentee ballots came in in sequential order. That's impossible. Unless they were all produced at the same time and came in all at once. And the witnesses didn't just give "stand alone" testimony, but their testimony was backed up by other witnesses (re: boxes being carried into the counting center in the dead of night).

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I watched this hearing live and some of the most damning evidence that most folks overlook is the fact that the absentee ballots came in in sequential order. That's impossible. Unless they were all produced at the same time and came in all at once. And the witnesses didn't just give "stand alone" testimony, but their testimony was backed up by other witnesses (re: boxes being carried into the counting center in the dead of night).

The part that got me is that you finally have someone witness votes being changed

That should be a game changer right there. But it won’t. As you saw in the video, the Dem representative still pretended like there was no evidence of fraud whatsoever.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Since the election I have been praying about everything going on. Not once have I prayed for Trump to win only that the Lords will be done. Although I have kept up with what is going on I just know that however this ends up the Lords will will be done. Contrast this to the year 2000 election where I was a basket case watching cross-eyed partisans trying to count hanging chads , dimpled chads, or any other irregularity trying to ascertain what they thought a voter meant to do. I almost developed an ulcer during that shit show. This time I have a supernatural peace about all of this thanks to the Lord and I have a good feeling it will work out in Trumps favor and I know without a doubt it will end up exactly how the Lord wants it to.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I don’t buy it

None of the liberals I know believe for one second that there was any fraud in this election. The ones that will actually admit something might have happened in this election will then dismiss any and all evidence by saying there is always some amount of election discrepancies, it’s to be expected. But they won’t admit that there was any fraud. Just that there was a possibility of human error.

The part that is concerning is that some of them are well educated, typically will think for themselves, and will call bullshit when they see it. But for some reason they are totally blind to the election fraud. I thought maybe they were just lying to themselves and didn’t want to see the truth. But when I press them on it they double down and honestly believe there was no fraud and that ALL the evidence to the contrary was either manufactured or they just simply dismiss it all without reason. Total and complete denial. It blows me away.
If any of them said so out loud they'd be ridiculed, cancelled, and very possibly assaulted....To a great degree, we're not dealing with rational people...I find the claim at least marginally credible.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In AZ they were allowed to examine 100 duplicate ballots. For clarification purposes a duplicate ballot is when an original ballot can not be scanned for one reason or another (damaged or ineligible) so a poll worker has to create a duplicate ballot on a new ballot so that it can then be scanned into the system.

Out of the 100 ballots that they were allowed to examine they found one ballot that was changed from Trump to Biden and one that just taken away from Trump. So they found that Trump lost 2% of his vote tally in just these 100 ballots that they were allowed to examine

I can’t believe we trust a volunteer poll worker to take another persons ballot and recreate a duplicate which will then be scanned and counted in the election. That is an awful lot of trust we are putting in these poll workers. With the extreme hatred of the bad orange man and the Trump derangement syndrome a portion of this country has, how can we possibly trust poll workers with someone else’s vote??

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you average that out over the 3.4M votes that were cast in AZ we are talking a total of 68,000 votes

More than enough to overcome the 12k lead Biden has in AZ

That is just one example in one extremely small sample size

This should be more than enough to warrant a full audit of the vote

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are there any court cases going on today?

I’m on a long surveillance for the foreseeable future and I need some entertainment

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Based AF!
The guy is a trip. I suggest checking out his many politcal videos. He is usually pretty accurate and funny as heck. Someone sent me one of his videos about a year ago and now I check out his channel every so often to see what he has to say about politics although most of his content is about video games which I do not care for. His politcal stuff however is normally pretty good.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
In AZ they were allowed to examine 100 duplicate ballots. For clarification purposes a duplicate ballot is when an original ballot can not be scanned for one reason or another (damaged or ineligible) so a poll worker has to create a duplicate ballot on a new ballot so that it can then be scanned into the system.

Out of the 100 ballots that they were allowed to examine they found one ballot that was changed from Trump to Biden and one that just taken away from Trump. So they found that Trump lost 2% of his vote tally in just these 100 ballots that they were allowed to examine

I can’t believe we trust a volunteer poll worker to take another persons ballot and recreate a duplicate which will then be scanned and counted in the election. That is an awful lot of trust we are putting in these poll workers. With the extreme hatred of the bad orange man and the Trump derangement syndrome a portion of this country has, how can we possibly trust poll workers with someone else’s vote??

This should not be allowed for any reason. A voter submits a ballot and once he signs it no changes should be made by anyone. If a voter fill out a ballot correctly then too bad. Under no circumstances should someone other than the voter be allowed to alter or duplicate a ballot.

But this is the problem with paper ballots. Where I vote, up until this year, we had voting machines that are electronic. The voter selects the candidates of his choice and them pushes a button to record his vote. It is simple, quick, and fool-proof. Each machine is independent of every other machines and vote counts are taken from the machine by multiple poll workers. The numbers cannot be changed or fudged. There is no one between the voter and his vote.

Before voting every voter has to sign a "ticket" and his signature is compared to the signature in the a book. The proves identity and also provides a tabulation of total votes to be compared to the vote totals from the machines.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
This should not be allowed for any reason. A voter submits a ballot and once he signs it no changes should be made by anyone. If a voter fill out a ballot correctly then too bad. Under no circumstances should someone other than the voter be allowed to alter or duplicate a ballot.

But this is the problem with paper ballots. Where I vote, up until this year, we had voting machines that are electronic. The voter selects the candidates of his choice and them pushes a button to record his vote. It is simple, quick, and fool-proof. Each machine is independent of every other machines and vote counts are taken from the machine by multiple poll workers. The numbers cannot be changed or fudged. There is no one between the voter and his vote.

Before voting every voter has to sign a "ticket" and his signature is compared to the signature in the a book. The proves identity and also provides a tabulation of total votes to be compared to the vote totals from the machines.
If it is electronic it can be hacked. We have the same type of system since the 2000 "hanging chad" fiasco and it makes me very nervous every single time I vote. I agree 100% ballots should never be altered but at least with hand ballots they can be counted manually. With an electronic system it can possibly be manipulated.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's almost a 100% virtual lock that what went on here in GA went on in all those other states, in addition to the obviously corrupt Dominion voting machine garbage.

This was a stolen election. It should be thoroughly investigated and those behind it should serve very long prison sentences. Some probably deserve to be executed as traitors.

The country cannot allow this to happen and go unpunished.

Top Bottom