Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So people testified before the committee that this never happened but what these thieves didn't know id that there was video.

Watch these clips:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those like Dooms that can't put one and one together, let me help you. Multiple states stopped counting at the same time. Multiple states made Republican pole watchers leave the room. Multiple witnesses testified that, in different states, people came in the dead of night carrying boxes of ballots.

In the videos I posted, it confirmed what the Republican pole watchers swore to under oath (which is consistent in multiple states). The female with blonde braids set that table up herself for the sole purpose of hiding those ballots. When they got rid of the pole watchers, they pulled 4 suitcases from under the table and counted them until they were done. By the time the Republican watchers were allowed back in the room, the counting of the hidden ballots was all over.

This video does a couple of things. It verifies the testimony of the Republican pole watchers that Dems denied happened and I believe even testified before the Georgia election committee that it never happened. That was one of the points made by a committee member and referenced that false testimony. The thieves didn't know they were being recorded.

Second, this video shows a concerted effort in multiple states to stop counting and multiple witness who confirm that boxes of ballots were brought in. This was a coordinated fraud.

Lastly, there was a truck drive that came forward and testified 2 days ago that he drove crates of mail in ballots from New York to Harrisburg, PA where he was then directed to take them and drop them off in Lancaster, PA (without any documentation, even though he requested it). So why are "ballots" being shipped from NY to PA?

But I digress. I'll wait for a court room to tell me what to think........

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A good deal of the reporting on this stuff is dubious at best. None of it means jack shit if they don't get it in court and prove it. PROOF. Not hot air and nonsense and outright fabrications.

Proof is the video and witness testimony by the hundreds. As I told you earlier, to get this through court will take time and Trump's strategy is separate from the criminal and civil court room actions.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
For those like Dooms that can't put one and one together, let me help you. Multiple states stopped counting at the same time. Multiple states made Republican pole watchers leave the room. Multiple witnesses testified that, in different states, people came in the dead of night carrying boxes of ballots.

In the videos I posted, it confirmed what the Republican pole watchers swore to under oath (which is consistent in multiple states). The female with blonde braids set that table up herself for the sole purpose of hiding those ballots. When they got rid of the pole watchers, they pulled 4 suitcases from under the table and counted them until they were done. By the time the Republican watchers were allowed back in the room, the counting of the hidden ballots was all over.

This video does a couple of things. It verifies the testimony of the Republican pole watchers that Dems denied happened and I believe even testified before the Georgia election committee that it never happened. That was one of the points made by a committee member and referenced that false testimony. The thieves didn't know they were being recorded.

Second, this video shows a concerted effort in multiple states to stop counting and multiple witness who confirm that boxes of ballots were brought in. This was a coordinated fraud.

Lastly, there was a truck drive that came forward and testified 2 days ago that he drove crates of mail in ballots from New York to Harrisburg, PA where he was then directed to take them and drop them off in Lancaster, PA (without any documentation, even though he requested it). So why are "ballots" being shipped from NY to PA?

But I digress. I'll wait for a court room to tell me what to think........
It is amazing that some people expect to have all the evidence presented to the public before the courts all the while ignoring hundreds if not thousands of eye witness statements that have been made public.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't see how any level headed people could read all this and at an absolute minimum not be incredibly skeptical of the results in those 5 or 6 noted states.

"where there is smoke there is fire"....and some of these stories make it look like an inferno

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For those like Dooms that can't put one and one together, let me help you
I guess you just cherry pick and ignore where I've repeatedly said I've been convinced from Jumpstreet. It's on record in the thread.

I don't yet see anything that's going to stop them from inagurating their John Gill. That's my problem.

Voting machines in GA gonna be forensically checked? They weren't locked down, people already been "upgrading" them. But cool we get to fix tbe barn door now after the horses came home.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is amazing that some people expect to have all the evidence presented to the public before the courts all the while ignoring hundreds if not thousands of eye witness statements that have been made public.
I'm the opposite. I want them to shut their dicktraps and get this shit before a judge instead of carnival barking.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

And Lin Wood and Sydney Powell have requested that all the video be preserved BEFORE it was released to the public. There's evidence everywhere. It's not as simple as just putting this monstrosity together in a neat package wrapped in a bow. The civil suits allow for the preservation of evidence. But the videos show some possible criminal wrong doing. But the FBI is asleep at the wheel. They are an agency that still lives off of a reputation and are just useless.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And there is additional damning testimony from witnesses in GA where she observed multiple duplicate and pristine ballots. None of them were folded. This is a partisan who has been working elections for years. The paper was also different.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess you just cherry pick and ignore where I've repeatedly said I've been convinced from Jumpstreet. It's on record in the thread.

I don't yet see anything that's going to stop them from inagurating their John Gill. That's my problem.

Voting machines in GA gonna be forensically checked? They weren't locked down, people already been "upgrading" them. But cool we get to fix tbe barn door now after the horses came home.

Are referring to John Gill from Star Trek cannon? That's too funny because i was thinking the same thing.

You're right....as time passes and no one reports any of these anomalies, the evidence gets destroyed, erased, deleted and covered up. That's the issue with these cases. The civil litigators, lawyers and private investigators have no subpoena authority. It makes things very difficult. I'm actually surprised that they have found what they found. But a lot of it is from people coming forward that helps those investigators get pointed in the right direction.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are referring to John Gill from Star Trek cannon? That's too funny because i was thinking the same thing.
That's been a running joke all election season between This Bud's 4U and I. He even has a meme he found, Biden's face pasted on Gill's. It's only a little bit of photoshop from me away from being really good, removing all the nazi symbology and replacing it with DNC colors and symbols.
You're right....as time passes and no one reports any of these anomalies, the evidence gets destroyed, erased, deleted and covered up. That's the issue with these cases. The civil litigators, lawyers and private investigators have no subpoena authority. It makes things very difficult. I'm actually surprised that they have found what they found. But a lot of it is from people coming forward that helps those investigators get pointed in the right direction.
See... I am thinking that if the tables were turned, Biden's "team" already would have had injunctions, would have completely frozen the process all machinery would be crime scenes... we would already have the numbers from USPS... Locking the whole thing down exactly like Gore did in 2000. Gore didn't even have a case and managed to freeze everything up, and to my recollection it is the ONLY time the inauguration wound up being postponed.

That's my beef, Boys. Trump has done nothing to keep John Gill Biden from assuming office, and he has TONS more reason for it than Gore ever had.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
^^ its really infuriating no news agency will take the time to examine this story in more depth. At the very least these people should be subpoenaed and forced to tell us who they are, what was being done, why it was done this way, etc, etc

I hope they dont stop working on it until they get these answers and more regarding the above

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the type of shit CNN is spouting and this is why I say over half the country have no idea, and certainly do not believe there was an ounce of voter fraud in any state

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN)

After years of standing idly by, companies like Facebook and Twitter are, to varying degrees, calling bullshit on some of President Donald Trump's lies — most prominently, his false claim that he didn't lose the election.

"Stop the Steal," a movement which baselessly claims the election was stolen, is itself based on online misinformation and is being pushed by known peddlers of conspiracy theories, including former Trump aides Roger Stone and Steve Bannon.

This was taken from a CNN article about the Parler app

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
This is the type of shit CNN is spouting and this is why I say over half the country have no idea, and certainly do not believe there was an ounce of voter fraud in any state

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN)

After years of standing idly by, companies like Facebook and Twitter are, to varying degrees, calling bullshit on some of President Donald Trump's lies — most prominently, his false claim that he didn't lose the election.

"Stop the Steal," a movement which baselessly claims the election was stolen, is itself based on online misinformation and is being pushed by known peddlers of conspiracy theories, including former Trump aides Roger Stone and Steve Bannon.

This was taken from a CNN article about the Parler app

It's nowhere near half the country....According to Rasmussen, even 30% of democrats think that there was cheatery in the election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's nowhere near half the country....According to Rasmussen, even 30% of democrats think that there was cheatery in the election.

I don’t buy it

None of the liberals I know believe for one second that there was any fraud in this election. The ones that will actually admit something might have happened in this election will then dismiss any and all evidence by saying there is always some amount of election discrepancies, it’s to be expected. But they won’t admit that there was any fraud. Just that there was a possibility of human error.

The part that is concerning is that some of them are well educated, typically will think for themselves, and will call bullshit when they see it. But for some reason they are totally blind to the election fraud. I thought maybe they were just lying to themselves and didn’t want to see the truth. But when I press them on it they double down and honestly believe there was no fraud and that ALL the evidence to the contrary was either manufactured or they just simply dismiss it all without reason. Total and complete denial. It blows me away.

Top Bottom