Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just a reminder that those who commit fraud do not do it out in the open. The try not to get discovered. Proof comes from thorough investigations. But before you can start a thorough investigation you need to show the courts that there is a likelihood that fraud was committed. This is where the Trump team is now. If they can convince the judges that what witnesses are testifying to is reasonable cause to begin an investigation then the judges will order recounts and or audits. Furthermore, recounts and audits will NOT find fraudulent votes. For that a forensic audit is needed. This is where they can compare actual ballots to other data, including signatures, to determine if the ballots are legitimate.

The problem is, in some states, key evidence was destroyed. For example, the envelopes that ballots were mailed in were destroyed so auditors cannot compare the signature on the envelope to the voter's signature on file. Nor can the postmark be reviewed to determine if the ballot was mailed before the deadline. Destroying these envelopes before the vote was certified violates procedures and is in itself suspicious.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If it is electronic it can be hacked. We have the same type of system since the 2000 "hanging chad" fiasco and it makes me very nervous every single time I vote. I agree 100% ballots should never be altered but at least with hand ballots they can be counted manually. With an electronic system it can possibly be manipulated.

Any system can be hacked but machines are extremely hard to "hack". First, each machine is independent of every other machine which means each machine would have to be hacked individually and the hacker would have to have access directly to every single machine because none of these machines are connected to a network. Is hacking possible? Yes, but it is very unlikely.

The point is paper ballots are the easiest to hack, particularly mail-in ballots. Plus, paper ballots are read into other machines that can be hacked just like electronic machines. The point is, once a voter drops his ballot off in the mail, he has no idea how many people touch that ballot after he mails it. States that allow counters to "fix" ballots are virtually taking the vote out of the voters hand and giving it to a poll worker.

Mail-in voting is the least secure form of voting which is why many countries have banned it.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
A look into the crystal ball...

Presuming the probability that Biden is installed in office and these state elections are shown to be criminally fraudulent in various courts, Biden won't be able to eat a dish of tapioca pudding without a lawsuit being filed that whatever he is trying to do is illegitimate and unconstitutional, based upon the fact that he was illegitimately put into office.

A four-year lame duck?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“If” absolutely nothing else comes from this entire voter fraud situation I hope that at the very least it will expose the bias and agenda of the mass media’s lack of coverage and false information about the fraud

If mass voter fraud is finally proven then we can go back to every single CNN report/article and say see, this is the shit we were talking about all along, this is the shit CNN has lied to you about all along. CNN would then be proven to have ZERO credibility as a real source of news

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The part that got me is that you finally have someone witness votes being changed

That should be a game changer right there. But it won’t. As you saw in the video, the Dem representative still pretended like there was no evidence of fraud whatsoever.

I think she acknowledged the evidence by calling them liars and saying their testimony loses strength due to not being sworn in under penalty of perjury.

I agree with her last point but think she was a belligerent asshole

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Are there any court cases going on today?

I’m on a long surveillance for the foreseeable future and I need some entertainment

off topic but what is the coolest piece of equipment you use in your job?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
“If” absolutely nothing else comes from this entire voter fraud situation I hope that at the very least it will expose the bias and agenda of the mass media’s lack of coverage and false information about the fraud

If mass voter fraud is finally proven then we can go back to every single CNN report/article and say see, this is the shit we were talking about all along, this is the shit CNN has lied to you about all along. CNN would then be proven to have ZERO credibility as a real source of news

CNN, the NY Times and the Washington Post have been proven wrong many times over the last 4 years. Even the illegal release of Trump's tax returns proved they were wrong (and by the way why has no one gone to jail for that? It carries a 5 year prison sentence. Proving the media wrong changes nothing because the left wing media do not police each other. And they knew they were full of crap when they ran their false stories.

What we are learning is how important the media is in America, but in a bad way.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CNN, the NY Times and the Washington Post have been proven wrong many times over the last 4 years. Even the illegal release of Trump's tax returns proved they were wrong (and by the way why has no one gone to jail for that? It carries a 5 year prison sentence. Proving the media wrong changes nothing because the left wing media do not police each other. And they knew they were full of crap when they ran their false stories.

What we are learning is how important the media is in America, but in a bad way.

I’m not saying it’s going to change mass media

But hopefully it will FINALLY allow ppl to see how full of shit CNN’s coverage is

If CNN continues with the narrative that there was ZERO proof of election fraud through this entire process like they have been, then eventually the truth comes out, that will have to at least open some ppls eyes to the media bias from mainstream media. Especially is every single mainstream media outlet is saying the same thing.

Then one day they find out that the bad orange man did actually win this election.

That “should” make some ppl think twice about listening to mainstream media

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I think she acknowledged the evidence by calling them liars and saying their testimony loses strength due to not being sworn in under penalty of perjury.

I agree with her last point but think she was a belligerent asshole
Affidavits are sworn under pains and penalties of perjury, and that insolent bitch on wheels has to know that.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Affidavits are sworn under pains and penalties of perjury, and that insolent bitch on wheels has to know that.

I'm ignorant of the process that was occurring in these videos. Are saying the people who were giving testimony at these hearings were sworn under oath?

My impression was that they weren't so they could lie without consequence if they wanted to but please correct me if I'm wrong

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm ignorant of the process that was occurring in these videos. Are saying the people who were giving testimony at these hearings were sworn under oath?

My impression was that they weren't so they could lie without consequence if they wanted to but please correct me if I'm wrong

Affidavits are sworn under oath and providing false information in a sworn affidavit is perjury.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The punishment for perjury be it under oath or by providing false information on an affidavit is the same

5 years

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Affidavits are sworn under oath and providing false information in a sworn affidavit is perjury.

but IIUC, an affidavit is a written statement, these peoples testimony at this hearing are not "affidavits" and they are not sworn in so whatever is said at this thing does subject anyone to risk of perjury

am I mistaken?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
but IIUC, an affidavit is a written statement, these peoples testimony at this hearing are not "affidavits" and they are not sworn in so whatever is said at this thing does subject anyone to risk of perjury

am I mistaken?

I believe the point is that they were testifying to what they documented on a sworn affidavit. The affidavit was given to the committee as well.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I believe the point is that they were testifying to what they documented on a sworn affidavit. The affidavit was given to the committee as well.

thanks for clarifying

How do we know sworn affidavits were given to the committee?

Reason I ask is I believe the weight of their testimony loses value without the penalty of perjury plus I don't put it past either parties most devoted to justify all manner of nonsense in the pursuit of what they believe is "right"

and sorry if I get on y'alls nerves for not being aware of how all this stuff works. I've been in a state of blissful ignorance largely ignoring politics until recently because I find it toxic and impossible to change for the better.

Further, I dont blindly accept peoples claims and I'm especially skeptical when it comes to politics and even more when anyone is devoted to either party in the extreme

Top Bottom