Pro Bowler
Reaction score
POTUS speaking on the current status of the election

Go get em POTUS!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m watching Fox News right now where they are talking about the President’s video that I posted above. They are talking about how this video undermines Biden’s legitimate win and organizes his base to not accept Biden as the legitimate president

This is NOT the Fox News I grew up with

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let's not forget, EVERY election an R has won since Booooosh, has been "stolen." According to the left. Boooosh stole Florida, Trump had the Russians helping him... and so on. Not that they ever believed their own lies, they were just sore losers trying to delegitimize the election and the victor. So far I really don't see any difference now.

Really? If you can't see how intoducing a voting manner that has been banned in most civilized societies due the high risk of fraud is different, then I don't know what to tell you.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
POTUS speaking on the current status of the election

Go get em POTUS!

Here is the Associated Press’ coverage of the POTUS speech

AP-In a 46-minute Facebook video, President Trump recycles misinformation and unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud in the election. Members of his own administration say no proof of such fraud has been uncovered. http://apne.ws/nQdMv6q

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Really? If you can't see how intoducing a voting manner that has been banned in most civilized societies due the high risk of fraud is different, then I don't know what to tell you.
Mail-in voting? This isn't the first election that had it. In Texas for example we've always had it for anyone disabled, 65 or over, military or resident who won't be in-state for early voting or election day. Most every other state has same provisions. Mail-in voting for all is what's new, as a response to the pandemic. But what it really did was get those votes out for the millions who never bothered voting because of inconvenience laziness apathy or whatever other reason. Yes, they'll get out to protest riot loot or camp out in line for the new iphone, but couldn't trouble themselves to vote.

Possibly rife with fraud? We shall see. But right now the reason for the sore losership doesn't make much difference when it's clear the real goal is to delegitimize the incoming President.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m watching Fox News right now where they are talking about the President’s video that I posted above. They are talking about how this video undermines Biden’s legitimate win and organizes his base to not accept Biden as the legitimate president

This is NOT the Fox News I grew up with
Yep, they have done an almost a complete 180 from what they were.

I really wish the few remaining decent people would leave, join up with the others that left and form a new news company/station.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Mail-in voting? This isn't the first election that had it. In Texas for example we've always had it for anyone disabled, 65 or over, military or resident who won't be in-state for early voting or election day. Most every other state has same provisions. Mail-in voting for all is what's new, as a response to the pandemic. But what it really did was get those votes out for the millions who never bothered voting because of inconvenience laziness apathy or whatever other reason. Yes, they'll get out to protest riot loot or camp out in line for the new iphone, but couldn't trouble themselves to vote.

Possibly rife with fraud? We shall see. But right now the reason for the sore losership doesn't make much difference when it's clear the real goal is to delegitimize the incoming President.

The problem is states that never had mail-in voting mandated it universally for the first time this election. In some cases without approval of the state legislatures.

In my state of NJ, they just mailed ballots to every registered voter without taking any steps to first clean up the voter registration rolls. This was the case in other states too. Countries that have banned mail-in voting still allow it as absentee voting, but voters must request a mail-in ballot and prove their need and identity when applying for their ballot.

Even in states that have had mail-in voting for years there have been questions. Some states mail out ballots and then track to see which ballots have been returned. Then they provide the information to political parties who use this data to contact voters who have not voted. This is clearly an opportunity for fraud and vote harvesting.

My issue with voter fraud has been the same for a long time. No one can say there is no voter fraud because we have never done a thorough investigation of votes cast vs registrations, and other data to see exactly how many fraudulent votes there are every election. It has never been done. We say, "there is no evidence" because we have never looked for evidence. Where Democrats control the state, they resist and refuse to investigate voter fraud just like they resist attempts to enact voter ID laws. Remember, Trump put a commission together to study voter fraud after the 2016 election. Every single Democrat controlled state refused to cooperate. But what they did find is that in 20 states that cooperated over 40,000 votes were cast by people in multiple states. That is voter fraud. And even though it only amounts to a few thousand votes per election, it is enough to change some down ballot races.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yep, they have done an almost a complete 180 from what they were.

I really wish the few remaining decent people would leave, join up with the others that left and form a new news company/station.

Fox is seeing an historic ratings drop because of their turnabout. I stopped watching Fox news a long time ago. I don't miss it. One America News and Newsmax are alternatives but are clearly experiencing growing pains. They are targeting Fox viewers by providing right leaning news coverage and commentary.

I totally admit they are biased for the right, but what I don't understand is why people think they are more biased or less legitimate than CNN or MSNBC. CNN is completely biased for the left and just as wacky as Newsmax but people treat CNN likes it is a legitimate news organization. That is what they used to be years ago, but now they are just a propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CA did the same thing and mailed out ballots to every registered voter

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The problem is states that never had mail-in voting mandated it universally for the first time this election. In some cases without approval of the state legislatures.

In my state of NJ, they just mailed ballots to every registered voter without taking any steps to first clean up the voter registration rolls. This was the case in other states too. Countries that have banned mail-in voting still allow it as absentee voting, but voters must request a mail-in ballot and prove their need and identity when applying for their ballot.

Even in states that have had mail-in voting for years there have been questions. Some states mail out ballots and then track to see which ballots have been returned. Then they provide the information to political parties who use this data to contact voters who have not voted. This is clearly an opportunity for fraud and vote harvesting.

My issue with voter fraud has been the same for a long time. No one can say there is no voter fraud because we have never done a thorough investigation of votes cast vs registrations, and other data to see exactly how many fraudulent votes there are every election. It has never been done. We say, "there is no evidence" because we have never looked for evidence. Where Democrats control the state, they resist and refuse to investigate voter fraud just like they resist attempts to enact voter ID laws. Remember, Trump put a commission together to study voter fraud after the 2016 election. Every single Democrat controlled state refused to cooperate. But what they did find is that in 20 states that cooperated over 40,000 votes were cast by people in multiple states. That is voter fraud. And even though it only amounts to a few thousand votes per election, it is enough to change some down ballot races.

For anyone that is listening to some of these hearing in the battleground states, the evidence is pretty striking and shocking. In Michigan yesterday, one of the numbers reported was that of the 80 (plus) year olds who received mail in ballots, 17,000 plus did vote and had corresponding obituaries.

In addition, they trained poll workers to disregard the usual safety protocols like signature matching and verifying ballots with the voter rolls. In short, any ballot that came in was counted without being verified. Any issues with the mail in ballots were "cured." It's all really outrageous. But hey, nothing so here. This is all normal, according to Dooms.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Fox is seeing an historic ratings drop because of their turnabout. I stopped watching Fox news a long time ago. I don't miss it. One America News and Newsmax are alternatives but are clearly experiencing growing pains. They are targeting Fox viewers by providing right leaning news coverage and commentary.

I totally admit they are biased for the right, but what I don't understand is why people think they are more biased or less legitimate than CNN or MSNBC. CNN is completely biased for the left and just as wacky as Newsmax but people treat CNN likes it is a legitimate news organization. That is what they used to be years ago, but now they are just a propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.
I had quit watching FOX after the 2012 election except for debate coverage, election coverage, and when my mother-in-law who thinks FOX should be on 24/7 is visiting . The bias I witnessed during their election coverage is the end for me watching them for ANYTHING. If my mother-in-law want to watch it she will get OAN or Newsmax instead when she visits.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m listening to louder with Crowder and he’s talking about Michigan where he used to live. He went on the official website for Michigan and used their instructions to verify if his ballot was counted. He checked for himself, his wife, and his 97 year old grandmother and all three showed as being registered voters in that state. No update as to the ballot actually being received or counted had been made on the website yet.

But here is the problem, Crowder moved to Texas a long time ago, he completed the required change of address forms and he did actually vote in Texas where he is officially and legally registered to vote.

The larger problem is that Michigan mailed out ballots to every registered voter. So because Crowder is still registered in Michigan by no fault of his own, a ballot was mailed out in his name to his old address in a state he hadn’t live in for a long time. So whoever received his Michigan ballot could have done anything they wanted with it. It could have been filled out and mailed in with a vote for Biden.

California sent out ballots to ALL registered voters regardless of your desire or request to receive one. Now think about this, there are over 22 Million registered voters in CA. We know for a fact that that over 691,000 Californians moved out of the state in 2018 and another 651,000 in 2019. That’s 1.3 million ballots that were likely sent out to an address where the voter no longer lived. That’s not even taking account how many ppl in the state have moved addresses within the state and had a ballot sent out to their old address as well as receiving one at the new address. The number of possible illegal mail in ballots floating around the state is mind boggling!

Then when you think of the same thing happening in all of the states that sent out ballots to every registered voter like Michigan, New Jersey and California did those numbers are staggering!

Now that’s not to say that all of those incorrect address ballots were used or fraudulently cast. But with everything going on that’s a huge number of easily available fraudulent votes for ppl with nefarious intent to use.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So a courtroom will dictate your opinion of things you should see with your own eyes? You've got a strange way of formulating your opinions.

I'm sure you believe OJ didn't do it.
A good deal of the reporting on this stuff is dubious at best. None of it means jack shit if they don't get it in court and prove it. PROOF. Not hot air and nonsense and outright fabrications.

OJ case is a great example of totally incompetent prosecutors. Just like what I'm seeing from Trump and his team thus far.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You've got a strange way of formulating your opinions.
Obviously you don't understand where I'm coming from so I will spell it out for you. I'm CONVINCED. Have been from the start.

But I am not interested in the constant preaching to the choir that's going on. It accomplishes absolutely nothing. I want to see shit PROVEN IN COURT. Otherwise it's just fucking GAS and does nothing.

I've moved on from yard barking and carnival barking, and want to see them TAKE THIS SHIT INTO COURT AND WIN. I want to see SOME level of COMPETENCE from Trump's team.

Otherwise it looks exactly like the Dems when they lose. Blame fraud, blame this blame that, try to delegitimize the whole process and especially the guy who won.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mail-in ballot fraud: Pretty easy to check. I laid it out at least a week ago. So far NOBODY in the Trump team has mentioned any kind of the audit I described. To me it's obvious. USPS accounts for every piece of mail it sends and receives. Even bulk junk mail. How many ballots were received by USPS and how many did it process. Seems like a fundamental fucking question. Get that number and compare it to the mail-in ballots counted in this election. They shouldn't be even close. The USPS number should be lots larger.

Can't get the number? USPS doesn't account for ballots? Then that's a HUGE problem right there! We need to find this fundamental shit out immediately.

If anyone here thinks Trump is really trying to get Joe's inauguration stopped, really trying to "overturn the results" as the MSM calls it, then he's got a fucked-up way to go about it.

He's not. He has conceded the election by deed if not by word and the transition is underway. So that leaves him only doing what? That's right, just trying to delegitimize the election, the process, the office and the opponent. Just like the Dems of which he was one for his whole life, like to do when they fucking lose. He is trying to get his infantile childish little 'revenge' for what they did to him. Not trying to keep his seat.

Top Bottom