Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes

That is part of the evidence they were presenting to encourage the legislature to act.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do we know sworn affidavits were given to the committee

I watched most of the hearings from different states and they all left their affidavits for the committee. Folks either told the comittee they'd leave a copy of the affidavit (and had it with them) or the committee chair asked them to make sure they left a copy of their affidavit.

Further, I dont blindly accept peoples claims and I'm especially skeptical when it comes to politics and even more when anyone is devoted to either party in the extreme

I completely agree. When I watch these witnesses, I ask myself how credible they are and if they would withstand the scrutiny of a judicial hearing. The thing with these witnesses is that they not only appear credible, but they also have multiple witnesses to back up their claims and observations. Some, like the blonde woman in Michigan, is too high strung and argumentative. But other witnesses backed up her story.

There are over 1000 affidavits from people of all affiliations, color and backgrounds. Some of these people have been working elections for many years. I tend to listen to what these people had to say because they understand the voting and tallying process and can spot the abnormalities.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So take a look at this clip for a moment. The GA election official is claiming no one was sent home, despite the eyewitness testimony and the video evidence of the place clearing out. In addition, every news outlet reported the mysterious water main break the night of the election and reported that counting would stop. There are election night Tweets confirming this.

And then the dolt states that he hasn't even watched the video but debunks it anyway. Is there any reason why people don't trust our election officials and the election in general? And did that lady run the ballots through multiple times?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I get it, Jenna Ellis is Trump's attorney. But look at the spike after these ballots were counted. These are the anomolies that raise some serious questions. Clear the room claiming a fake water main break story, bring out ballots from under a table when all the observers are gone, count those ballots in secret and the numbers spike. I don't know how much "evidence" people want.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I hear yesterday that this video has been debunked and I figured election officials conducted interviews and provided a plausible explanation for the video. The left starts running with the story that the video has been debunked. I'm interested in both sides of the story and the truth, first and foremost.

Then I see parts of the zoom call that I just posted and the dolt claims no one was cleared out (which is completely false) and then he claims he didn't even watch the video. And people take his statement as fact and run with it? What bizarro world am I living in?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fox News is interviewing the GA SOS who has stated that Georgia has already completed a full hand recount (the 3rd one) and audit where they did a signature match on all absentee ballots and is stating that the results remain the same in GA even after they completed the type of recount that Trumps team requested.

Unless I’m missing something it sounds like Trumps challenge is all but over in GA.

Last edited:

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
This encapsulates exactly why I ceased voting for any republicans ever again after 1995....

back-up-dt-600.jpg

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
So I hear yesterday that this video has been debunked and I figured election officials conducted interviews and provided a plausible explanation for the video. The left starts running with the story that the video has been debunked. I'm interested in both sides of the story and the truth, first and foremost.

Then I see parts of the zoom call that I just posted and the dolt claims no one was cleared out (which is completely false) and then he claims he didn't even watch the video. And people take his statement as fact and run with it? What bizarro world am I living in?
The default answer for anything that the moonbats can't 'splain, with anything resembling reason, shit that makes them look like the scum that they are is now DEBOOOONKED!

No evidence presented (oh the irony)...No citing of any source, other than the horribly unreliable Snopes or Wiki....
Just THAT'S BEEN DEBOOOONKED!

DeBoonk.jpg

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Dude claims that he has reverse engineered the Dominion algorithm and is ready to testify....Also sez he's asking for protective custody....A lot here that I don't have the time to noodle on now, so here it is...

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Here's the link with a space between the backslashes, so you can go to the page...

https:/ /rumble.com/vblspz-smoking-gun-part-2-ratio-transfers-proved-entire-algorithm-reversed-net-200.html

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fox News is interviewing the GA SOS who has stated that Georgia has already completed a full hand recount (the 3rd one) and audit where they did a signature match on all absentee ballots and is stating that the results remain the same in GA even after they completed the type of recount that Trumps team requested.

Unless I’m missing something it sounds like Trumps challenge is all but over in GA.

A recount is only to catch tabulation errors. Its like have a pocket full of $20 bills, some of which are counterfeit. When you count them all, you have $1000. You count them again, you have $1000 again. But then you inspect each bill and throw out the counterfeit bills and you have $500.

Georgia did not audit signatures on all paper ballots. Even the Governor of Georgia has admitted this. He tweeted last night that he ASKED for a full audit of all ballots 3 times but it still has not be done.

I have no idea what's going on in Georgia, but I believe there is enough nonsense to question the result. Something fishy happened there on election night. The excuse of a water main break that we now know was bogus to stop the counting, only to have the counting continue without observers violates the principles of fairness. If "counterfeit" voters were inserted into the process and them recounted, I am not sure there is a way to find them and remove them at this point.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on in Georgia, but I believe there is enough nonsense to question the result. Something fishy happened there on election night. The excuse of a water main break that we now know was bogus to stop the counting, only to have the counting continue without observers violates the principles of fairness. If "counterfeit" voters were inserted into the process and them recounted, I am not sure there is a way to find them and remove them at this point.

Spot on Creeper. The facts are staring people in the face but they lack the courage to dig deeper because I'm certain they're worried about what they'll find. And the courts are interesting. No one wants to touch it. John Roberts and the SCOTUS brought the country to this crisis by punting on a challenge to the changes to the election rules which violated state laws. The lower courts aren't going to try to fix a problem created by the SCOTUS.

The election results are "shot." The states can certify the election results without any due diligence but as far as I'm concerned, the Corpse is an illegitimate President. We're a banana republic but the left doesn't care so long as they have power. That much is clear.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Dude claims that he has reverse engineered the Dominion algorithm and is ready to testify....Also sez he's asking for protective custody....A lot here that I don't have the time to noodle on now, so here it is...

That was a very interesting video. What he says makes sense. The man is VERY good at mathematics. Damn good at spreadsheets too.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I was going to post this earlier cml but I can't seem to find anything more on it to confirm it.
Here is a tweet from a different source. I guess time will tell if this is all true. If it is true Trump will likely stay in the White House since this will be hard evidence. If it happened here it happened in multiple places.

Top Bottom