Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So by definition, we haven't been talking about Trump keeping his job. Which is what I've been saying.

Not sure what you're saying here Dooms. Trump will keep his job if the state legislatures come to grips with the fraud and pick the electorates. That would take a lot of courage but there are enough people coming forward and testifying before these state hearings about the fraud they witnessed to cast absolute doubt on the integrity of the election.

Do I think this will happen? No, I don't. I think people lack the courage necessary to make that decision. Republicans are not fighters. They're pussies. Dems are tough scrappers who play for keeps. For me, I'd liek to see the fraud issues be addressed and brought to light. Georgia is a real head scratcher for me. There's some funny shit going on with the Governor and SoS.......

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Not sure what you're saying here Dooms. Trump will keep his job if the state legislatures come to grips with the fraud and pick the electorates. That would take a lot of courage but there are enough people coming forward and testifying before these state hearings about the fraud they witnessed to cast absolute doubt on the integrity of the election.

Do I think this will happen? No, I don't. I think people lack the courage necessary to make that decision. Republicans are not fighters. They're pussies. Dems are tough scrappers who play for keeps. For me, I'd liek to see the fraud issues be addressed and brought to light. Georgia is a real head scratcher for me. There's some funny shit going on with the Governor and SoS.......
IMO, the more likely scenario is abstention - refusal to send any electors at all- thereby kicking the responsibility (blame) to the HoR.

Even under the miraculous occurrence of Biden being whittled down to under 270, that is no guarantee that Trump will remain...We're talking mainstream/establishment republicans here...They're cowards as a matter of course.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Taking everything that has been uncovered/discussed in this thread into consideration what would each of you consider a realistic win when it comes to this election? Not a pipe dream perfect scenario type win, but a realistic win that could actually happen?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Taking everything that has been uncovered/discussed in this thread into consideration what would each of you consider a realistic win when it comes to this election? Not a pipe dream perfect scenario type win, but a realistic win that could actually happen?
If Biden is inaugurated there is no chance of a "win". The left will have managed to steal an election. That will signal the end of this constitutional republic. There will be nothing to stop the left from doing this in every election from here on out. They will take the Senate by stealing the Georgia races and then have total control.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but:

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

I did a search to find the full transcript of the interview or a video of the above quote but no luck. Its strange its not on video and/or we're not getting the entire interview which makes me question how accurate Barr's statements are being reported, seems everyone is twisting words to suit their needs so this would have been more impactful had they simply let Barr's words stand on their own merit

Barr's comments were widely misreported by the media.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think people lack the courage necessary to make that decision. Republicans are not fighters. They're pussies. Dems are tough scrappers who play for keeps.

this comment is amazing to see (& not meant to be an attack on you or your point) but the hardcore Democrats I listen to say almost the exact same thing about Republicans, verbatim

being politically agnostic, its fascinating to watch/read/listen to both sides

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think Trump has no chance of winning this fight to remain as president. None. But I think you would have to be intellectually blind to not see that massive fraud was involved in this election. Trump's legal team has already provided tons of evidence of possible fraud. But that is not the same as proof, which is harder to find and takes more time. For example, a trucker testified yesterday that he delivered a trailer of boxes of ballots across state lines. That is a real problem if true. The trucker provided detailed testimony of his experience but that is not enough to prove anything - yet.

Other witnesses have provided testimony of seemingly suspicious activities during counting and recounting.

All of this needs to be investigated to determine if it was in fact part of a larger fraud scheme. Again, this takes time - and the courts must approve the investigations and order the states to comply with the Trump legal team's requests for data and other evidence.

In the end, the courts will determine if any votes are tossed out and if so, how many. Then their will be recounts omitting the bad votes. Maybe this changes the result in Georgia, and possibly Arizona, but changing the result in Pennsylvania and/or Michigan is going to take more.

The SCOTUS already told us in 2000 they are not going to throw out good ballots in a chase for bad ones. Georgia, for example, destroyed envelopes that would show which ballots came in late, or without signatures or with bad signatures. Then they mixed all the ballots together. No judge is going to toss all Georgia votes because some might be illegal. Perhaps they should to send a message for the future, but they are not going to do it.

The best Trump can do with all these court battles is to reveal the corruption and possibly piss of enough people to make sure we do not see this again in 2022 or 2024. But unfortunately, the winners are okay with any corruption that benefits them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Biden is inaugurated there is no chance of a "win". The left will have managed to steal an election. That will signal the end of this constitutional republic. There will be nothing to stop the left from doing this in every election from here on out. They will take the Senate by stealing the Georgia races and then have total control.

That is what scares the shit out of me

With total control they can ram any damn thing they want down our throats and all we can do is say thank you sir, can I have another?

Kamala Harris scares me much more that Mr Magoo. Magoo is just a puppet but Harris has some crazy ass ideas that she can’t wait to implement.

BLM is already demanding a seat at the table and claiming they are what got Magoo elected. Magoo has already vowed to create a path to legalize 1M illegal immigrants, they have been already been touting their mandatory gun buy back for assault weapons

If they have complete control for 2 years or even 4 years then be ready for this administration to attempt to make the rest of the US look like CA.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Republicans are not fighters. They're pussies. Dems are tough scrappers who play for keeps.
I am sure there's a good abount of chicken shits and pussies involved, for the Rs. But I think it's more likely the Reps for the most part are the mom in the grocery aisle, the adult, putting up with the screaming kid who wants a cookie. Screaming kid is the actual coward and pussy.

Screaming kid is willing to blow the whole world up if he doesn't get what he wants. Mom weighs the consequences, decides it's not worth blowing the whole country up and see major cities burn, just to keep that seat in the double-O for four more years. Mom gives the stupid little fuck this cookie and lays plans to fight for the seat in the double-O in four years.

Finally Mom gets the little shit home and lays down the.... Dare I say it... Kraken on the little snot. That's what the post-inaugural lawsuits and cases are gonna be about.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Ok, I had to turn that shit off the second mr preacher man said that Trump won California in a landslide

It’s shit like that that makes the left think we are crazy!

Last edited:

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
I am sure there's a good abount of chicken shits and pussies involved, for the Rs. But I think it's more likely the Reps for the most part are the mom in the grocery aisle, the adult, putting up with the screaming kid who wants a cookie. Screaming kid is the actual coward and pussy.

Screaming kid is willing to blow the whole world up if he doesn't get what he wants. Mom weighs the consequences, decides it's not worth blowing the whole country up and see major cities burn, just to keep that seat in the double-O for four more years. Mom gives the stupid little fuck this cookie and lays plans to fight for the seat in the double-O in four years.

Finally Mom gets the little shit home and lays down the.... Dare I say it... Kraken on the little snot. That's what the post-inaugural lawsuits and cases are gonna be about.
niger_please.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It’s shit like that that makes the left think we are crazy!
And not just the left. The center too.

Still waiting for her to explain how Hugo Chavez was involved, seven years after his death.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this comment is amazing to see (& not meant to be an attack on you or your point) but the hardcore Democrats I listen to say almost the exact same thing about Republicans, verbatim

being politically agnostic, its fascinating to watch/read/listen to both sides

I've heard it too Yim, mostly when Republicans filled the vacant SCOTUS vacancy. But that's not courage. The ingenuity to plan out these elections by changing state laws through the courts and getting Republican governors to go along with it is insane. That's where Georgia is such a head scratcher for me. You're going to keep the same process for the run-offs that wrecked the election integrity of your state during the general election. Stacy Abrams is out there telling everyone she has 700,000 (or whatever number) of mail in voters ready to go. The same fraud permeated on the general election will be used in the run-offs while the GA Governor and SoS are asleep at the wheel. I mean, if reports are accurate, the Georgia AG has opened an investigation into these groups, run by Abrams, who are knowingly recruiting "dead" people to vote. What's wrong with these people? Put a damn stop to the madness but, if they do, then they all but admit the general election was a fraud. It's a catch 22 of epically stupid proportions.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It's really not a very good analogy Dooms. The President must protect the integrity of the election. Even now, we're still counting votes and it's been over a month. There's more at stake here then who will be the next President.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The President must protect the integrity of the election
Within his means.

Let's not forget, EVERY election an R has won since Booooosh, has been "stolen." According to the left. Boooosh stole Florida, Trump had the Russians helping him... and so on. Not that they ever believed their own lies, they were just sore losers trying to delegitimize the election and the victor. So far I really don't see any difference now.
There's more at stake here then who will be the next President.
Perhaps there will be an after the fact reckoning. But this idea of the legislatures stepping in, IS about who's gonna be the next President. And that is what I was addressing.

Top Bottom