touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Dalton Clodfelter sits down and talks politics/religion with the host of Rules For Retrogrades, Tim Gordon. Dalton also discuss the issue of rampant homosexuality resulting in dramatic increase in STDs.

touchdown

Reaction score
More PPP Fraud...

Don V. Cisternino, 46, of Chuluota, pleaded guilty Tuesday in Orlando federal court to wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and illegal monetary transaction, according to court documents. His hearing is scheduled for Jan. 5 where could face up to 32 years in federal prison. As part of a deal with prosecutors, Cisternino has already agreed to forfeit the money from the fraud, as well as any assets connected to the crimes.

According to the plea agreement, Cisternino fraudulently secured more than $7.2 million in emergency funds through a Paycheck Protection Program loan in May 2020. Cisternino’s PPP loan application falsely claimed that his business, MagnifiCo, had 441 employees and monthly payroll expenses in 2019 of more than $2.8 million. The company actually had no employees other than Cisternino. Along with his loan application, Cisternino submitted false W-2s, many of which listed the names and Social Security numbers of real people who had not authorized him to use their identities. After receiving the money, Cisternino spent it on a Lincoln Navigator, a Maserati, a Mercedes-Benz and a 12,579 square-foot (1,168 square-meter) home in Seminole County, Florida.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More PPP Fraud...

Don V. Cisternino, 46, of Chuluota, pleaded guilty Tuesday in Orlando federal court to wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and illegal monetary transaction, according to court documents. His hearing is scheduled for Jan. 5 where could face up to 32 years in federal prison. As part of a deal with prosecutors, Cisternino has already agreed to forfeit the money from the fraud, as well as any assets connected to the crimes.

According to the plea agreement, Cisternino fraudulently secured more than $7.2 million in emergency funds through a Paycheck Protection Program loan in May 2020. Cisternino’s PPP loan application falsely claimed that his business, MagnifiCo, had 441 employees and monthly payroll expenses in 2019 of more than $2.8 million. The company actually had no employees other than Cisternino. Along with his loan application, Cisternino submitted false W-2s, many of which listed the names and Social Security numbers of real people who had not authorized him to use their identities. After receiving the money, Cisternino spent it on a Lincoln Navigator, a Maserati, a Mercedes-Benz and a 12,579 square-foot (1,168 square-meter) home in Seminole County, Florida.

We are currently on the hunt for another PPP fraudster who is a fugitive from justice. We have tracked him from California to Hawaii to Nevada. This guy is a real piece of shit. He made off with millions in his PPP scam and never provided a single piece of equipment.

It’s going to be oh so satisfying when we finally lock him up!

touchdown

Reaction score
The Government's Long Game for Investigating COVID-era Relief Fraud

Taking the lead is the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee or PRAC, a taskforce made up of 21 Inspectors General and with a staff of about 50. PRAC helps coordinate the oversight efforts of the various agencies responsible for administering loans and grants and for finding fraud. How about 5,000, or even 87,000...

In a recent article in the New York Times, David Fahrenthold outlined the big issue facing prosecutors investigating COVID-era fraud: the sheer magnitude of it. The title of the article, “Prosecutors Struggle to Catch Up to a Tidal Wave of Pandemic Fraud,” is dead on.

The various COVID relief programs pumped $5 trillion into the economy, incredibly quickly, and with relatively minimal vetting. Within that enormous and necessary set of economic stimulus packages was likely the greatest amount of fraud committed on the government in the shortest amount of time in history.

COVID relief unleashed a gushing river of free money that few could resist taking from. While certain businesses like restaurants and hotels were instantly and obviously impacted by the pandemic restrictions, few businesses were un-affected and virtually all business owners were concerned about COVID’s impact on their workforces and bottom line. All told, almost 15 million different recipients applied and received 22 million loans and grants totaling almost 5.3 trillion dollars.

touchdown

Reaction score
Turkey Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu has called LGBTQ people “perverts.” In 2020, President Erdogan defended the head of religious affairs after he claimed homosexuality “brings disease and causes the generation to decay.” While championing his long-held belief that the identities of women are rooted in motherhood and family, the Turkish leader last year urged people to dismiss what “lesbians schmesbians” say.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bidenomics winning again today.

Dow getting crushed, down more than 600 and now below 30k

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's some other stuff I'd like to see in here but this is a decent start.

A lot of people need to go to prison or worse over Covid as well.

• Fight inflation and lower the cost of living by cutting government spending, lowering taxes, and deregulating industry.
  • Maximize American-made energy and move supply chains and manufacturing away from China.
  • Secure the border by increasing funding to law enforcement, hiring 200,000 more officers, ending catch-and-release, requiring legal status for jobs, targeting DAs who refuse to prosecute crime, and fighting the import of fentanyl that's killing thousands.
  • Establish a Select Committee on China to counter the growing threat of the CCP.
  • Advance a Parents' Bill of Rights, protect women competing in women's sports from transgender ideology, work on legislation to curb censorship and privacy invasion by Big Tech.
  • Uphold constitutional freedoms including free speech, the rights of preborn children, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms.
  • End proxy voting in Congress, push for voter ID and accurate voter rolls with fair observer access to polling sites.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
  • Fight inflation and lower the cost of living by cutting government spending, lowering taxes, and deregulating industry.
  • Maximize American-made energy and move supply chains and manufacturing away from China
Interesting these were absent from the GOP agenda, pre-Trump. And I'm not a Trump fan but there's no doubt he has brought the GOP to heel on some major policy issues.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting these were absent from the GOP agenda, pre-Trump. And I'm not a Trump fan but there's no doubt he has brought the GOP to heel on some major policy issues.
Damn shame he had his other 4 years stolen. Would be awesome to see what the economy, stock market and energy prices would be doing today had he remained in.

touchdown

Reaction score

• Maximize American-made energy and move supply chains and manufacturing away from China.
  • Secure the border by increasing funding to law enforcement, hiring 200,000 more officers, ending catch-and-release, requiring legal status for jobs, targeting DAs who refuse to prosecute crime, and fighting the import of fentanyl that's killing thousands.
  • Establish a Select Committee on China to counter the growing threat of the CCP.
  • Advance a Parents' Bill of Rights, protect women competing in women's sports from transgender ideology, work on legislation to curb censorship and privacy invasion by Big Tech.
  • Uphold constitutional freedoms including free speech, the rights of preborn children, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms.
  • End proxy voting in Congress, push for voter ID and accurate voter rolls with fair observer access to polling sites.
I like it, but I missed the part about invading Mexico and taking over control of their ports, where the fentanyl perusrors come in from Chyna.

touchdown

Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was going to put this in the Roe vs Wade thread but figured I'd post it here just to see how deranged the left has become and how they've infested the DoJ and FBI. I'm certainly not condoning the defendant's actions. If he broke the law, he should be punished. But this is more of a political statement by the DoJ/FBI.

But more concerning is the manner in which this defendant was arrested at his home. 25 to 30 FBI agents with long rifles? Take a look at the video and tell me the left hasn't infested our federal law enforcement apparatus. And this isn't the first time. This tactic has been used on more than one occasion and usually when arresting conservatives.

Is this what the FBI SWAT team is funded for? To be deployed against conservatives and former Presidents? Against non-violent citizens? Who in the FBI chain of command thought this was a good idea. And I wouldn't be condoning this if it was a liberal defendant either. And I'm listening to the arresting agent(s) give verbal commands and it's down right embarrassing. Cowardice actually.

This type of raid for violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (of 1994) should never have been approved UNLESS the defendant had a history of real violence . This crime carries a maximum penalty of 1 year in prison (for a first offense) and this guy won't get that. This is despicable and cowardly actions from federal law enforcement.

touchdown

Reaction score
I guess I have a misunderstanding.... I thought that the World Bank according to it's UN charter, made loans, but did not simply give away money, but that's what it sound like.
The World Bank (50% or more of it's money is backed by the US taxpayers bty) is pledging $2 Billion "in aid" to the Godless nation of Pakistan....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to put this in the Roe vs Wade thread but figured I'd post it here just to see how deranged the left has become and how they've infested the DoJ and FBI. I'm certainly not condoning the defendant's actions. If he broke the law, he should be punished. But this is more of a political statement by the DoJ/FBI.

But more concerning is the manner in which this defendant was arrested at his home. 25 to 30 FBI agents with long rifles? Take a look at the video and tell me the left hasn't infested our federal law enforcement apparatus. And this isn't the first time. This tactic has been used on more than one occasion and usually when arresting conservatives.

Is this what the FBI SWAT team is funded for? To be deployed against conservatives and former Presidents? Against non-violent citizens? Who in the FBI chain of command thought this was a good idea. And I wouldn't be condoning this if it was a liberal defendant either. And I'm listening to the arresting agent(s) give verbal commands and it's down right embarrassing. Cowardice actually.

This type of raid for violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (of 1994) should never have been approved UNLESS the defendant had a history of real violence . This crime carries a maximum penalty of 1 year in prison (for a first offense) and this guy won't get that. This is despicable and cowardly actions from federal law enforcement.

DOJ and FBI are what they are- A COMMUNIST GOON SQUAD

Hopefully this nation can return to normal and once we do, there are a ton of people who have to rot in prison the rest of their lives, many of whom work in these two cesspools of corruption we call the DOJ and FBI

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This is what they need to run on and not investigations and impeachments. The country is tired of the nonsense that Democrats have wrought because of Trump hate.

The national debt is about to hit $31 trillion. It was $19.9T when Obama left office and $27.8T when Trump left office. $7 trillion of the $8 trillion increase under Trump came in the last 2 years of his term mostly compliments of all the COVID spending. Biden is adding another $2 trillion to the debt every year he is in office.

It is mind boggling to me that people can worry about climate change that will impact the earth 100 years from now but cannot see how the debt is going to ruin our economy in the next 5 or 6 years.

Annual interest payments on the debt have increased from $250 billion to $1.2 trillion in just over 5 years! If interest rates reach 4%, which is not considered that high, the interest will increase to $3 trillion! The federal budget proposed by Democrats is over $6 trillion, only $4.1 trillion of which is funded. What do we do if interest makes up 1/2 of the budget? or 75% of revenues? Increasing taxes on the rich will add from $40B to $100B depending on how severe the new taxes are, and the more severe, the worse the consequences to the economy. In a recession, raising taxes on anyone will have terrible consequences, and we are probably in a recession now.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but Democrats have sold out the country to save their mid-term elections and it is going to be painful to undo the damage they have done.

Top Bottom