touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Today on the Matt Walsh Show, Hollywood released a historic, groundbreaking gay romantic comedy, that nobody went to see. Does this mean we’re all going to be accused of homophobia for not supporting the film? Yes of course it does.

touchdown

Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
View attachment 10526

Scot I do not see how you stay in Commiefornia.

I wish it was easy to leave

My corporation is here in CA. So if I leave CA, I would have to start all over in another state. There are only a few states that are reciprocal with my licenses. And the states that do reciprocate with CA are places I wouldn’t want to live.

So uprooting my corporation and starting over is a major roadblock to me living/moving to to a free state.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish it was easy to leave

My corporation is here in CA. So if I leave CA, I would have to start all over in another state. There are only a few states that are reciprocal with my licenses. And the states that do reciprocate with CA are places I wouldn’t want to live.

So uprooting my corporation and starting over is a major roadblock to me living/moving to to a free state.
1) Starting over would be worth it
2) What states (other than WA and OR could possibly be WORSE than California? NY and Illinois? Michigan?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1) Starting over would be worth it
2) What states (other than WA and OR could possibly be WORSE than California? NY and Illinois? Michigan?

Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Oregon
North Carolina

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Florida
Georgia
Louisiana
Oregon
North Carolina
How are Florida and GA worse than California?

GA would only be worse if Stacy Abrams (the gigantic hog beast with Hoover Dam sized gap in her teeth) were to win the governor race, and she is trending very poor. Florida is arguably the best state in the country to live in right now, best governor in the country (and likely future POTUS) along with incredible state economy. Only thing that sux is the occasional tropical storm/hurricane crap.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How are Florida and GA worse than California?

GA would only be worse if Stacy Abrams (the gigantic hog beast with Hoover Dam sized gap in her teeth) were to win the governor race, and she is trending very poor. Florida is arguably the best state in the country to live in right now, best governor in the country (and likely future POTUS) along with incredible state economy. Only thing that sux is the occasional tropical storm/hurricane crap.

Politically they are fine. Weather wise they suck sweaty ball sacks.

The wife has asthma and can’t deal with high humidity without major breathing problems. Plus she doesn’t want to live somewhere we would have to deal with hurricanes on a regular basis.

I have visited all the states that I mentioned (besides North Carolina) and I wouldn’t want to live in any of them.

We have plans to visit North Carolina in the future.

Tennessee has partial reciprocity and I wouldn’t mind living there. I really enjoyed my time there. But it would mean jumping through more hoops than the other states.

touchdown

Reaction score
The upset is that the people recorded were referring to LA Council member Mike Bonin's adopted black son as an "accessory," like a Louis Vuitton bag... Bonin and his husband are white.

TYT Coverage:

Top Bottom