dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Left has decided to have their pawns in the Media frame DeSantis's flying illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard as "kidnapping."

Like a protest on Jan. 6th was framed as "Insurrection" ! ! !

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Left has decided to have their pawns in the Media frame DeSantis's flying illegal aliens to Martha's Vineyard as "kidnapping."

I would like for those same people to explain to me how it's any different than the secret "night flights" of 1000's of illegals to destinations all over the country, almost all of which ended up in Red states.

touchdown

Reaction score
I would like for those same people to explain to me how it's any different than the secret "night flights" of 1000's of illegals to destinations all over the country, almost all of which ended up in Red states.
Ahhhh, but those planes had a "D" on them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I am pretty sure the illegal all got on that plane voluntarily.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the illegal all got on that plane voluntarily.
I wouldn't care if they were forced on by guys with shotguns and automatic weapons.

They don't belong in our country and the current President and regime should all be impeached for this garbage.

touchdown

Reaction score
Study Finds Doomsday Glacier Shrinking Faster Than Expected - Ohh My!!

Top Bottom