touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Where Beto O'Rourke is from, El Paso, there a firebrand R Hispanic lady running for office, Irene Armendariz-Jackson. The GOP is not giving her any attention, but she was her interviewed on Steve Bannon's War Room show.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but Democrats have sold out the country to save their mid-term elections and it is going to be painful to undo the damage they have done.

I don't know if we can ever undo what the Dems have done. They literally destroyed the country under the guise of Covid to hurt Trump, lock the country down and introduce fraud with mail in ballots. There's no coming back. The psyche of the country has changed, small businesses have been destroyed and will continue to close....the whole country is out of fucking whack.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if we can ever undo what the Dems have done. They literally destroyed the country under the guise of Covid to hurt Trump, lock the country down and introduce fraud with mail in ballots. There's no coming back. The psyche of the country has changed, small businesses have been destroyed and will continue to close....the whole country is out of fucking whack.
Sad but probably true.

Really our ONLY hope is a sweep in house and senate in November, and then take back the WH in 2024 with further improvement is numbers in house and senate.

Many of the states have seen R gains in the past few elections and that may also continue.

But I agree, the damage these Communists have done is immense. Everything they have touched has turned into shit.

touchdown

Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
The PROBLEM is that some city/county/state Govts. in some places in the US, want to hand out free welfare to the illegal, uneducated, and undocumented migrants and their many babies and children, with money, that comes in directly from the Federal Taxpayers, or through a side door, a back door, a trap door, or any kind of shell game to make this happen.

Open Borders and all of this "free stuff" is unsustainable to the American taxpayer...

President Joe Biden said Wednesday his administration’s goal of ending hunger in the U.S. by the end of the decade was ambitious but doable, if only the nation would work together toward achieving it.

Yeah, this, and curing cancer, and going to Mars...sure, all "doable"..... Ha Ha Ha Ha

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe Biden and his Soros and Gates people all over the world should quit blowing up food processing plants, burning crops and slaughtering cattle/chicken etc etc then

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently YouTube took it down too, then claimed it was in error.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Apparently YouTube took it down too, then claimed it was in error.

You cannot speak out against the Alphabet Mafia. Period. End of story. They control everything now. How and why are important questions that should be answered. But first we must accept this is where we are.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Forcing Ginni Thomas to testify is just another example of Washington abusing its power. Thomas had nothing to do with Jan 6. Yes, she believes the election was stolen, like 10s of millions of other Americans, but that is not a crime. In fact, it is protected speech. Calling her to testify was a way of intimidating Clarence Thomas. That much is obvious. But where does this end?

The tipoff that there was something wrong with the 2020 election is the response from the Democrats. Since 1/3 of the country believes the election was rigged, everyone in Washington should be calling for thorough, honest investigations into all of the accusations to prove it was or wasn't rigged. Democrats should welcome investigations knowing they did nothing wrong and any investigation will prove it. This is important for the health of the nation. Instead they are doing the opposite. The fight any attempt to investigate. Blue states resist delivery of voting data and refuse to participate in any inquiries.

Remember when Trump appointed a committee on voter fraud after he was elected in 2016? The commission fell apart because every single blue state refused to cooperate. In 2020 we found out why.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forcing Ginni Thomas to testify is just another example of Washington abusing its power. Thomas had nothing to do with Jan 6. Yes, she believes the election was stolen, like 10s of millions of other Americans, but that is not a crime. In fact, it is protected speech. Calling her to testify was a way of intimidating Clarence Thomas. That much is obvious. But where does this end?

The tipoff that there was something wrong with the 2020 election is the response from the Democrats. Since 1/3 of the country believes the election was rigged, everyone in Washington should be calling for thorough, honest investigations into all of the accusations to prove it was or wasn't rigged. Democrats should welcome investigations knowing they did nothing wrong and any investigation will prove it. This is important for the health of the nation. Instead they are doing the opposite. The fight any attempt to investigate. Blue states resist delivery of voting data and refuse to participate in any inquiries.

Remember when Trump appointed a committee on voter fraud after he was elected in 2016? The commission fell apart because every single blue state refused to cooperate. In 2020 we found out why.

Any Republican agenda going forward should/must include election integrity. If Republicans take the Senate and Congress, one of the first thing they need to do is investigate election fraud. If a Republican wins the White House in 2024, he/she needs to fire the FBI Director and consider gutting and reorganizing the agency. Then immediately order investigations into election fraud.

McCarthy's promise to America BS fell flat and barely made the news because no one trusts politicians and I don't even think he mentioned election integrity but I could be wrong. No one believes him. Republicans are as complicit as Democrats and you can not have a large section of the populace having doubts about election integrity.

But we know one thing for sure.....if Republicans take the House and Senate in November, all this talk will be just that....talk and have no faith that they'll aggressively follow though on their promises. They suck and the Republican party needs to drastically change. I want a fighter and a straight shooter that doesn't give a shit about bi-partisanship without election integrity. Those days are over for me after what I've seen the last 6 years.

I'm keeping an eye on Arizona and PA. The left must pull out all the stops to stop Keri Lake. And while this lady is not a politician, it's people like her that are the future of the party. Hobbs in AZ and Fetterman in PA refuse to debate. In any normal world, this would spell defeat for any politician who can't defend his/her policies and decisions. But not in today's world. They know, like Biden, that if they minimize their exposure the fraud will push them over the finish line in any election. If J6 defendants are doing long jail sentences for entering the Capitol, anyone found guilty of fraud should be locked up and the keys thrown away. Although I doubt it will happen.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And then there's...

On GAB. This is my main reason for social media not to ban anyone or take any comments down. So we can identify and find these fucking idiots.

Screenshot_20221003-163330.png

touchdown

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the Steven Crowder show today. I do not listen every day, but today's show was special!

WAIT: VIOLA DAVIS' "THE WOMAN KING" WAS PRO-SLAVERY?!

Top Bottom