Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, let's believe two anonymous idiots on twitter (entire source of the "shoe change" theory thus far) instead of multiple sources quoted which point out the obvious, that it's DIFFERENT CAMERAS with much DIFFERENT RESOLUTION but the SAME SHOES.

One pair of shoes, different cameras with greatly divergent quality, filming them.

Plus..... Now be careful here because it requires a tiny bit of thought and common sense.... The school, the shooter, and the Nashville police conspired to fake this shooting? To what gain? And who killed the nine people?

Who's got the disease? Idiots who buy into this stupid shit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't say I believed the person. I said if the video is legit and hasn't been doctored in anyway, there are some legitimate questions.

The shoes do not look the same to me, but it could be just a trick of light or camera angles.

I don't think the shooting was faked at all, and if it was it wouldn't be "faked" to have a trans person doing the shooting.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The shoes do not look the same to me, but it could be just a trick of light or camera angles
Reading either of the articles linked provides the actual answer. Different cameras, different angles, different lighting, different motion, same shoes. The security cameras are low resolution, ten years old. The cop body cams are high resolution and new.

And again, what's the advantage of faking the shooting? How did they get the cooperation of the Episcopal school, the Nashville cops, and the dead shooter. And who killed the nine people.

There's no questions. Just idiocy and gullibility.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reading either of the articles linked provides the actual answer. Different cameras, different angles, different lighting, different motion, same shoes. The security cameras are low resolution, ten years old. The cop body cams are high resolution and new.

And again, what's the advantage of faking the shooting? How did they get the cooperation of the Episcopal school, the Nashville cops, and the dead shooter. And who killed the nine people.

There's no questions. Just idiocy and gullibility.
Already answered your question about the fake shooting dude, it wasn't faked.

But using "fact checkers" to validate anything is retarded as hell, those people have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be nothing but biased leftists over and over and over again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
using "fact checkers" to validate anything
Sometimes they're RIGHT. You READ the articles and see they are quoting MULTIPLE sources you can verify!

Taking the time to watch the contrived videos but then not even reading articles from Newsweek and AP? Good grief. You trust anonymous idiot Twitter users more than publishers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Buy yeah I'm sure glad Musk bought Twitter, because these videos would have been removed quickly and the posters of them banned, only serving to FEED the conspiracy!

internetking take note.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes they're RIGHT. You READ the articles and see they are quoting MULTIPLE sources you can verify!

Taking the time to watch the contrived videos but then not even reading articles from Newsweek and AP? Good grief. You trust anonymous idiot Twitter users more than publishers.
You just answered why anyone with half a brain would be skeptical about anything they put out there.

They claim to be "fact" checkers and make statements to debunk all sorts of issues and claims, but are only right "sometimes"

AP fact checkers, USA Today fact checkers and a huge list of others have proven beyond a shadow of doubt to be incredibly biased and in fact, WRONG at an alarmingly high rate. They are disingenuous to say they are "fact checkers" when in fact, they are nothing more than an extension of left wing media.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You just answered why anyone with half a brain would be skeptical about anything they put out there.

They claim to be "fact" checkers and make statements to debunk all sorts of issues and claims, but are only right "sometimes"

AP fact checkers, USA Today fact checkers and a huge list of others have proven beyond a shadow of doubt to be incredibly biased and in fact, WRONG at an alarmingly high rate. They are disingenuous to say they are "fact checkers" when in fact, they are nothing more than an extension of left wing media.
Regardless, fair and open minded people take the time to read and then decide. Nutters don't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Regardless, fair and open minded people take the time to read and then decide. Nutters don't.
If you watch the video, its fair to have questions. Doesn't mean anyone is spewing a conspiracy theory. But the shoes do in fact, look different. Why? I have no idea why.

I'd trust my own eyes over anything "fact checkers" put out there, because I know what their record is for spewing bullshit.

The shooting was definitely not faked but after watching the video a few more times, the shoes are not exactly the only thing one could question.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Without even reading! Brilliant!
I never said I didnt read it. I said they are full of shit more often than not, which has proven to be true.

But to insinuate you'd believe something fact checkers tell you over what you see with your own eyes seems pretty retarded to me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I never said I didnt read it. I said they are full of shit more often than not, which has proven to be true.

But to insinuate you'd believe something fact checkers tell you over what you see with your own eyes seems pretty retarded to me.
To believe you can't be deceived by your own eyes IS retarded.
Do you know for certain the video itself is even legit?

At least the parts we are able to see?
These are your questions?

Mine were, "What is this" and, "why won't the video play."

I found out what it was. Video still won't play, as embedded here. Had to get a real link to it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

These are your questions?

Mine were, "What is this" and, "why won't the video play."

I found out what it was. Video still won't play, as embedded here. Had to get a real link to it.
Video played fine for me

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, believing a group of people that pose as "fact checkers' who have debunked as left wing propagandists over the years instead of what you see with your own eyes is pretty naive.

Did you ever watch this or no?

Again there's a couple other things one could view in this video and question. It's not just the shoes. Which is why I asked if you (or anyone ) knows for 100% certain if this is a legit video to begin with.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Again, believing a group of people that pose as "fact checkers' who have debunked as left wing propagandists over the years instead of what you see with your own eyes is pretty naive
I read what's offered then make up my own mind. I don't worry about what they label themselves as. I don't have the burden of bias.

Did you ever watch this or no?

Again there's a couple other things one could view in this video and question. It's not just the shoes. Which is why I asked if you (or anyone ) knows for 100% certain if this is a legit video to begin with
I did watch the silly video. You're asking if the source videos provided by the Nashville police are legit? That's safe to assume. It IS questionable to me though, if the source video was altered by the conspiracy nutter. I bet you never thought of that.

Do you believe Bannon's theory that Sandy Hook was faked? That no one was killed?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've already given this bullshit 100 times more time and attention than it's worth.

Interesting that the only way you might believe there's nothing here is the fact the shooter was trans. Had it been a white redneck you'd go to your grave yelling CONSPIRACY!!!! Just over the stupid video that's been rationally explained.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've already given this bullshit 100 times more time and attention than it's worth.

Interesting that the only way you might believe there's nothing here is the fact the shooter was trans. Had it been a white redneck you'd go to your grave yelling CONSPIRACY!!!! Just over the stupid video that's been rationally explained.
Dude, you are totally misunderstanding what I am saying.

And I don't care who does stuff like this, I don't ever yell conspiracy over any these shootings regardless of who the shooter is. It's deplorable and politicized to death for the wrong reasons. I don't care if its a white redneck, black gang banger, trans fucktards that identify as refrigerators or whatever. Put them all to death and I hope they all rot in hell.

Top Bottom