dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
are you against LGBTQ+ ?
I think anybody that changes their birth sex is fucked in the head, so make of that what you will.

As for the remainder, I don't give a shit if people want to be gay, it's their life they can do what they want with it. What I absolutely abhor is people that have to cram this shit into my face every fucking day. They don't need my approval to do what they want with their sex life nor do I need to be compelled to condone it or support it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think anybody that changes their birth sex is fucked in the head, so make of that what you will.

As for the remainder, I don't give a shit if people want to be gay, it's their life they can do what they want with it. What I absolutely abhor is people that have to cram this shit into my face every fucking day. They don't need my approval to do what they want with their sex life nor do I need to be compelled to condone it or support it.
I'm the same way, people's sexual preference is none of my business and I don't give a shit about it. But science is science and chromosomes are REAL. One's gender isn't "assigned" it is correctly identified. If a dude wants to play dressup and pretend he's a chick and even live as one that's fine, that's all well and good. But you're not going to sell the idea that you're actually female.

Internetking is well trained though, identifying all of us "anti-LGBTQ" people out here. Probably has somewhere to report us, gets brownie points.

They don't want acceptance they want compliance.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fauci says he is THE science
My question to IK will go unanswered, but the follow up is gonna be, do you support changing the biology texts and the science curriculum taught in schools. That's where reason HAS to take precedence over political correctness. Even for hacks such as he.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
All libtards say the science matters, unless people show the science doesn't support their dumbshit agenda and then they come up with some other stupid fucking explanation.

Like the whole laughably ridiculous argument about "global warming"...which then became "climate change"

When I was in middle school we studied geology and the history of the earth etc etc...they showed us ironclad info that the earth was both far hotter and far colder at different periods in history, far before there were any cars or industrial buildings etc etc. Try to find that in public school textbooks today.

They'll be wiping out that whole man and woman reference next.

Then there's that clown Mr Science Fauci and Covid garbage.

It's always something fucking ignorant with libtards.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
im not in these threads for a reason...

i try to keep to sports and laugh at everything else...

but this was posted at another cowboys message board and i cannot believe this is real

what the fuck are we doing

how did we get here

congrats to these kids' parents.... really really great job signing off on whatever waiver to allow your kids to see this shit

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
BTW....

Trump surrendered and got arrested for 34 felonies.

View attachment 11504

Try not to get excited about Photoshopped images. He's not under arrest nor will he be convicted. The goal is to wrangle his time with bullshit to keep him from campaigning and the convention.

Regardless of political affiliation you have no business being happy over this bullshit. Power always shifts and today's idol is tomorrows devil. NYC is surely reverting to Koch/Dinkins level of criminality and the DA is playing banana republic games. So much for the voter...

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Attachments

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is trumps company private?

I don’t understand how a budget could be considered important enough to worry about what was on it. I do budgets all the time for my private business and can put whatever I want in them.

I don’t see why private companies budgets would be anyone’s concern and how the information on them could be deemed legal or illegal especially for a private business owner

who was harmed here?

someone needs to edit the Iverson video talking about “practice” and change it to “budget”

“We talkin’ ’bout budgets, man!? Budgets??”

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
he lied in his company budget about the bribe to Stormy to keep this quiet and other things. See pdf attachment of his 34 counts. Document obtained from AG office website - https://www.manhattanda.org/distric...ndictment-of-former-president-donald-j-trump/

So I'll ask again....what's the felony crime? Even the DA didn't mention the felony crime so I'm asking you to use your thinking cap and not just regurgitate what you read.

I hope you and other shills like you never misstate or file your expenses in the wrong column on your tax returns. And BTW, rich people have accounting firms do their taxes.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's scary how easily King and others like him buy into these charades and loyally repeat what they're told. Hillary paid a fine for paying for the Trump dossier (if I'm not mistaken) and claiming it as a campaign expense which is far more serious. Same with Obama. But we're going to charge Trump and claim his NDA was a campaign expense. Shills.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So I'll ask again....what's the felony crime? Even the DA didn't mention the felony crime so I'm asking you to use your thinking cap and not just regurgitate what you read.

I hope you and other shills like you never misstate or file your expenses in the wrong column on your tax returns. And BTW, rich people have accounting firms do their taxes.
He wont answer the question Dodger

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's scary how easily King and others like him buy into these charades and loyally repeat what they're told. Hillary paid a fine for paying for the Trump dossier (if I'm not mistaken) and claiming it as a campaign expense which is far more serious. Same with Obama. But we're going to charge Trump and claim his NDA was a campaign expense. Shills.
And she also destroyed evidence.

Top Bottom