dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I did watch the silly video. You're asking if the source videos provided by the Nashville police are legit? That's safe to assume. It IS questionable to me though, if the source video was altered by the conspiracy nutter. I bet you never thought of that.

Do you believe Bannon's theory that Sandy Hook was faked? That no one was killed?
Actually dumbshit, I did think of that. In fact I even qualified my first statements on it with "if the video is legit" because I'm not sure it is. Like I said the shoes are not the only thing someone could question if you really pay attention.

As for the Sandy Hook stuff, I'll just say your a fucking idiot for even suggesting that and leave it at that.

No reason to discuss anymore with someone that's going to be that fucking dumb.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hopefully you read the article. Makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy crap.

Oy, the world has gone so nuts with gender jargon, I still cant decipher whether this recent shooter was born a biological make or female. If the picture someone posted upthread is accurate, then I guess biological female is the answer

gawd damn, they've taken something so simple and made it so unnecessarily tedious just to appease peoples fragile sensibilities

I don't either. Most "fact checkers" are bankrolled by leftist people or organizations and they have proven to be extremely biased (and in many cases, not even remotely close to "fact") since the Obama years, when "fact checking" started to become a thing.
It's not hard to find plenty of examples of bullshit fact-checkers. I get so angry when I realize that the entire pandemic could have been over in a couple of months, and millions of lives saved, had "fact-checkers" not bullshitted about the effectiveness of HCQ and Ivermectin.

As I wrote above, all the fact-checkers did was ask people who had a motive to lie (the bank robbers) does Ivermectin work. The bank robbers said no, so they went with it. They didn't investigate. They didn't ask Dr. Jory, so why do you think it does, what do you see? They didn't look at the studies and ask, "hey, is this a real study or a study designed to fail?"

The whole business of "fact checking" needs to end. We can be our own fact-checkers. It's why we go to school.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
One more post and then back to the NFL where I don't get as angry.

They have totally confused younger people with the idea that sex and gender are two different things. This idea comes from sociology, which is a discipline in which "researchers" make shit up as they go along, unlike, for example, engineering. Education is another one. The "research" in education is mostly qualitative or "naturalistic inquiry".

How do I know? Because I have a PhD from Texas A&M in the College of Education. Most of the profs are nut jobs! They're smart and stupid at the same time if that makes sense.

There's a reason why stupid people major in sociology.

So these younger people learned that gender is fluid. If I try to tell them that the entire idea that sex and gender are different is made up for the purpose of promoting an agenda, they don't understand, and want to balk at the idea. Or that, in fact, for decades they were commonly known to be the same. The way Mary is the same name as Maria, or Sean is the same name as John, etcetera, just different words for the same thing, they can't compute it.

If I tell them that REAL HARD science says there are only two genders because gender is based on chromosomes, not what your mental illness thinks that it is, they can't compute.

They will argue that nature has plenty of examples of fluid gender. When I ask for an example amongst mammals, they can't come up with one (maybe there is). There are examples in nature, but we're mammals. We don't lay eggs that are affected by changes in temperature. The examples that I've seen are from species that lay eggs.

An example they use is the Bearded Dragon. But the Bearded Dragon changes its sex while still in the egg, and it's a response to changes in the temperature while it's still in the egg.

I'm going long, but the bottom line is these people are sick in the head, and we cannot allow them to change the meaning of words or compel speech. We can't allow them to force us to say ir, mer, or any of the other 40+ gender pronouns that they want to use. Or to remove gender from the Latin languages.

For example, they want to change the Italian language to say Cas instead of Casa (house or home) or even Casx.

Sorry for the diatribe. Back to football.

Last edited:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
It's a "Cultural" thing, and besides, it's BoB murder...
So please, just move along... Nothing for a White Person to concern themselves with.

Forget about it Jack, It's Memphistown...

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
New from Mattel !!! Barbie Trans doll...
Watch as Barbie gets her breasts removed, and gets her Testosterone hormone shots.
AR-15 sold separately...

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Thought for the day: The American colonists in the 1700s were never treated as poorly by the British as the Jan 6 defendants are being treated today. This is a fact. In fact, the British were quite fair in their treatment of the colonials during criminal proceedings.

In fact, when 8 British soldiers and their commanding officer were accused of killing 5 colonials during the Boston Massacre in 1770, the British allowed to the soldier and officer to be charged in Boston and put on trial for murder. John Adams defended them and an American jury acquitted all of them.

Compare this case to the shooting of Ashlii Babbit. Babbit was climbing through a window, unarmed. Michael Byrd just drew his gun and fired killing Babbit almost instantly. The incident is very similar to the Boston Massacre except the colonials were throwing rocks, glass and other projectiles at the British soldier. Babbit wasn't throwing anything. Like the British soldier who fired on the colonists without orders Byrd fired at Babbit without orders, a warning or provocation. Byrd was not tried. There was a quiet, non-transparent investigation and Byrd was clear of all wrong-doing.

We would have thought the King would have protected the 9 British soldiers in 1770, and an American killing another American would be put on trial.

The treatment of the J6 protesters is the equivalent of the internment of Japanese Americans during WWII. No one can convince me otherwise. This is a shameful period in American history, but the winners get to write history so either we stop what is happening or I am afraid the wrongdoing will get worse and worse and no one will be able to stop it.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yikes. Very disturbing. So much so I did some research. You'll enjoy this read. It explains it.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-Nashville-shooting-shoes-788446016949

It's a sound explanation that I accept. But I'd like it better if AP showed the video analysis and when the sneaker changes color or is distorted. As it is, we have to take their word. Admittedly, the video that was posted is cut.

Now why am I making this point when the explanation seems obvious and true? Because of all the BS that AP, fact-checkers, and in general, the MSM put us through over covid, masks, and the not vaccines.

It will take a lot for me to implicitly trust anything out of the MSM at face value. I listen to people like Glenn Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Del Bigtree, and more. People who are fed up with the MSM and went out on their own.

I would not be at all surprised to one day learn that the expert never bothered to watch the video. Like we found out after the J6 video release that the members of the J6 committee never actually watched the video.

Anyway...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the biggest dumbshits in the world. Hope the earth opens up and swallows anyone that supports this by paying and attending, starting with that skank leftist freak MADonna

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One of the biggest dumbshits in the world. Hope the earth opens up and swallows anyone that supports this by paying and attending, starting with that skank leftist freak MADonna

Imagine a MAGA shooter killing 6 people including 3 kids, and Trump held a MAGA rally at the site of the shooting. They keep celebrating this murder spree we should expect that we will see more trans shooters killing kids. The next one will be even worse.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and news flash....

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL.

Doomsday TAKE NOTICE!
Let's review. The NY DA is accusing Trump of fraud because the Trump organization classified reimbursement payments to Michael Cohen as "Legal Expenses" Further, to elevate the charges to felonies he is claiming that Trump misclassified the payments to hide another crime. What crime?

It is not hard to get an indictment against Trump from a grand jury convened in NYC. But it is going to be a lot harder to try this case and to win it though the Supreme Court.

The problems are 1. the statute of limitations. For the fraud charge against Trump it is 5 years. The payments occurred almost 7 years prior to the indictment. Bragg relied on an obscure law in NY which stops the clock on the statute is the person charged was out of state. Trump was president for 4 years and moved to Florida. This is a rarely used and legally shaky tactic to charge Trump. 2. So is elevating the charges from a misdemeanor to felonies. To begin with the DA will have to show intent on Trump's part to commit fraud. This is extremely difficult. First, Trump is going to argue he didn't classify the payments, his accounting department did. Or, he can argue they were in fact legal expenses because they were paid to his lawyer. How else would they be classified. The payments totaling $420,000 included reimbursement of the $130,000 to Michael Cohen, with interest, and a bonus. If you would not classify these as legal expenses they how would you classify them?

The judge appointed to hear this case is not a Trump fan and neither is the jury pool. But Trump will file numerous motions and then appeal them to the appellate court and the Supreme Court before this ever goes to trial.

The strange thing is, Hillary Clinton's campaign paid Perkins Coie $1 million dollars and classified the expense as "Legal fees" when in fact the payment was for the Steele Dossier. Clinton was fined by the SEC because it was in fact a campaign expense. But Trump is charged with 34 felonies.

If Trump goes to jail, the country should go to war.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Never drinking their products again. Have two Bud Light's left in my fridge, they are going in the garbage where they belong.

What a completely classless, senseless move by a dipshit woke company.

are you against LGBTQ+ ?

Top Bottom