Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Marxism in action II

This is sickening, and it's going to come here without question.

Yip. Someone that I listen to and think is credible has said that the Trump will be arrested narrative is not over. He is predicting that at some point they will arrest Trump even on BS charges that won't stick because they have no choice. They have to do it for their own survival.

By they, I mean the people behind the scenes who actually run things. The deep state if you will.

As this person reminded people, as Hillary said, (paraphrasing) if Trump wins we're all going to hang. That's why they will arrest Trump. They are desperate.

Sorry to sound conspiratorial, but I think there is something to it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks, I thought it was some new word the young kids use, so it didn't occur to me to look it up. I don't think I've ever heard that word used before.
West Texas State grad before it joined the A&M system. Aggieland ain't big on vocabulary.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I can't get it to play worth a shit. Maybe some cliffnotes can give some incentive.
The video has been making the rounds, and so far, I haven't seen anyone be able to support the idea that the video is doctored. So I'm leaning toward it is real.

The video shows the Tranny wearing Pumas as she enters the building and walks around.

Then, when the police shoot her, the video shows that she is wearing a completely different sneaker. Hence, the idea is that it was a false flag op.

On a side note, I am learning just now that Trump has been indicted. My post predicting Trump will be arrested was written before I knew of this news.

If only my NFL predictions were so good.😂

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Makes complete sense
Oh, I personally pay no attention to fact-checkers. I think they are all corrupt. They don't really fact-check by doing investigative journalism.

Their fact checking usually consists of asking the bank robber if he robbed the bank. Then when the bank robber says no. They write: fact check, he didn't rob the bank.

But to each his own. Until I hear it from people I trust, I'll keep an open mind about it being real.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh, I personally pay no attention to fact-checkers. I think they are all corrupt. They don't really fact-check by doing investigative journalism.

Their fact checking usually consists of asking the bank robber if he robbed the bank. Then when the bank robber says no. They write: fact check, he didn't rob the bank.

But to each his own. Until I hear it from people I trust, I'll keep an open mind about it being real.
Hopefully you read the article. Makes a lot more sense than the conspiracy crap.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oy, the world has gone so nuts with gender jargon, I still cant decipher whether this recent shooter was born a biological make or female. If the picture someone posted upthread is accurate, then I guess biological female is the answer

gawd damn, they've taken something so simple and made it so unnecessarily tedious just to appease peoples fragile sensibilities

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AP and CBS have taken steps to scrub and then ban the word "transgender" from any reports on the Nashville school massacre.

And that fucking mindless twit WH press secretary REALLY said "our hearts go out to the Trans community as they are under attack right now"

What kind of fucking bizarro world are we living in?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't either. Most "fact checkers" are bankrolled by leftist people or organizations and they have proven to be extremely biased (and in many cases, not even remotely close to "fact") since the Obama years, when "fact checking" started to become a thing.

Top Bottom