Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They have mental problems! They need HELP with their mental illness, not their dicks chopped off.

We've always had trans people. They either adopted and coped or maybe they killed themselves. I don't believe any numbers related to suicides of trans people dating back to the 70s, 80s, 90s etcetera because back then this trans shit was nowhere to be found in society.

So nobody is going to convince me that 5 year old boy needs to start dressing like a girl, or he'll kill himself. And he especially doesn't need to start having surgery.

And when it comes to a little kid, I don't think they even have mental problems. I think the teachers are warped and put things into the kid's head.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The European Court of Human Rights will hear cases against France and Switzerland over alleged failings to protect the environment Wednesday, the first time governments are in the court's dock for alleged climate change inaction.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why are you still listening to this proven liar and imbecile, this fucking tool?
Yep.

I used to like Hannity and watched him all the time on FOX, even listened to his radio show when I was driving around in the car.

But I stopped watching him almost entirely years ago and in fact hardly watch FOX News at all anymore, it's garbage just like the rest of MSM with just a couple exceptions or so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The European Court of Human Rights will hear cases against France and Switzerland over alleged failings to protect the environment Wednesday, the first time governments are in the court's dock for alleged climate change inaction.

Climate loons are one of the biggest threats to the world that there is.

But notice how they NEVER say jackshit about the #1 polluting country in the world.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The pattern I'm wondering about is, how are these shooters getting radicalized and made militant. Not too differently than islamic terrorists. Grievance Industrial Complex is manufacturing these time bombs.
Watch this video.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why are you still listening to this proven liar and imbecile, this fucking tool?
I actually don't. I just happened to catch his show because I decided to watch Tucker. I don't even have cable. I won't support the MSM. I watch through various websites, and I use an ad blocker as well as cookie blockers.

If you have cable, then FOX is making money off of you regardless.

This is the one I usually use for Tucker.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The point is that not watching FOX isn't really hurting FOX since they make money via cable subscriptions.
Exactly how not buying Cowboys swag or going to the games doesn't hurt Jerry. Who gives a shit about hurting companies? It wasn't even the point. Why pettifog?

I wasn't saying "don't watch Fox." I was asking why anyone would listen to or pay any attention to proven liar, hack and tool Hannity. Much less be quoting him.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What does pettifog mean?

Sorry, I misunderstood your point.

To answer the question of who gives a shit, personally, I do care about hurting companies that deserve it. I'd like to see pharma be made to pay for a vaccine that isn't a vaccine that they lied about from day 1. Pfizer already paid the biggest fine in history for lying, but it apparently wasn't enough.

That's just one example. IMHO, there are many companies that do not play within the rules, have gone woke, and are even anti-American. But, I am digressing.

That's just me. Anyway, my apologies for not understanding your original meaning.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why pettifog?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why pettifog?
1680182704176.png
Dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com › browse › pettifog

pettifog · to bicker or quibble over trifles or unimportant matters. · to carry on a petty, shifty, or unethical law business. · to practice chicanery of any sort.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Marxism in action.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sorry, I misunderstood your point
MY apologies, I was first to misunderstand. Should have kept reading after seeing the word 'Hannity' and would have seen you weren't quoting him or holding him up as someone credible. Carry on!

Top Bottom