dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see the Garrett is finally going to get fired at the end of the season has finally made its annual appearance

We have been saying this for 6-7 years or more

Except the difference is this time Jones didn't extend his lame duck coach, and reportedly had a contract extension ready to sign after last years Seattle win in the playoffs, then tore it up after the debacle in LA.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Except the difference is this time Jones didn't extend his lame duck coach, and reportedly had a contract extension ready to sign after last years Seattle win in the playoffs, then tore it up after the debacle in LA.

Yeah, that's my take as well. When we went 3-0 this year I was worried he was going to break it out. Jerry wants to be right about Garrett but I think he's finally realizing he was/is not.

Garrett will end up in administrative role for the Cowboysi n a two or three years. He may be away next year to get a clean break and see if he can find someone else to employ him. Outside of a lower D1 college program (San Jose State, Rutgers, etc.) or an FCS program, I don't see it happening.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

*le sigh* That red fuck always manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat; this time will be no different. I'm almost at the point that I really don't care if he stays or go anymore. If he stays; then I'm gone for good. Won't root for another team, I'll just not care and find other things to do.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
*le sigh* That red fuck always manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat; this time will be no different. I'm almost at the point that I really don't care if he stays or go anymore. If he stays; then I'm gone for good. Won't root for another team, I'll just not care and find other things to do.

This is exactly how I feel. If this clod is the HC after this season I'm done watching pro football forever. Just isn't worth it to keep wasting away 3-4 hours every weekend when we absolutely know what the result is EVERY FUCKING TIME

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pilfered from CZ:

Only 5th time in league history the home team QB throws for 350+ yds, 3 tds and QB rating of 120+, and home team LOST.

3 of the 5 are Jason Garrett coached teams.

You just have to laugh at these things because they pretty much write themselves. Man if I had the money, I would buy/rent a digital billboard and put up all these stats.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Pilfered from CZ:

Only 5th time in league history the home team QB throws for 350+ yds, 3 tds and QB rating of 120+, and home team LOST.

3 of the 5 are Jason Garrett coached teams.
HELOOOOOOOOOOO MCFLY!!! Anybody home here???? FIRE THIS PROCK ALREADY !!!!!

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, that's my take as well. When we went 3-0 this year I was worried he was going to break it out. Jerry wants to be right about Garrett but I think he's finally realizing he was/is not.

Garrett will end up in administrative role for the Cowboysi n a two or three years. He may be away next year to get a clean break and see if he can find someone else to employ him. Outside of a lower D1 college program (San Jose State, Rutgers, etc.) or an FCS program, I don't see it happening.

Maybe a junior college program will take a chance with him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only 7 more weeks of this garbage, then hopefully we can /thread because we'll be celebrating the hire of a real coach.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
added dalvin cook to the list of players who've won player of the week honors when they played vs. the cowboys

dalvin cook did it with 97 rush yds, 1 rush td and 86 rec yds on 7 catches

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone will hire him. There are plenty of perennial shitty teams that would be more than happy to be 8-8

I would be surprised. I know one of the local NY writers said if the Giants fire Shurmur "Garrett would be a priority" for the Giants.

I honestly think its b/s and that its Garrett's people putting stuff out there so Jones thinks "oh crap, if I fire Garrett all our rivals really want him so he must be a really good coach"

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Jason Garrett must be in disguise today coaching for Michigan State the way they are calling plays with their rusher continually going into the line for 1 or 2 yards, over and over, after getting 5 plus yard gains passing.

Top Bottom