SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day Jason Garrett is the head coach of the New York Football Giants and his new offensive playbook is just the Princeton playbook with everybody set a 1/4" to the left.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

a7f5a1246e436e32f090f3bf7c67e01b.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We've been favored in all 10 games, yet our record is 6-4.

At seasons end there is a legit chance the Cowboys could be favored in 15 of the 16 regular season games, yet their record is probably going to be 8-8 or 9-7. I wonder if anything like this has ever happened in NFL history.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the telling blurbs from that article:

As unearthed by Ari Temkin of 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, Garrett is one of just five head coaches in NFL history to log at least 145 games with the same team and not appear in a conference championship tilt.

Of the group, only failed Bengals coach Marvin Lewis (52%) has a worse career winning percentage than Garrett (56%).

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With all the talk of Garrett going to the NYG when he gets fired from Dallas after we lose in the playoffs this year I couldn’t think of a better outcome.

Imagine getting to play the NYG twice a year and knowing exactly what they are going to do in each situation

We would get to witness having Daniel Jones entire career wasted by Garrett

And the best part is Dak’s career would be saved from the Garrett curse which would possibly allow him to succeed and grow into the QB he should be

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
more details:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh well, another winnable game pissed away.

Once and for all Jones- YOU ARE NEVER, EVER, EVER GOING TO SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER RAISED IN DALLAS WITH THIS MORON FUCKING HEADCOACH AND THE WORST ASSISTANT COACHING STAFF IN THE LEAGUE.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all the talk of Garrett going to the NYG when he gets fired from Dallas after we lose in the playoffs this year I couldn’t think of a better outcome.

Imagine getting to play the NYG twice a year and knowing exactly what they are going to do in each situation

We would get to witness having Daniel Jones entire career wasted by Garrett

And the best part is Dak’s career would be saved from the Garrett curse which would possibly allow him to succeed and grow into the QB he should be
I could not agree more...it is exactly what Ginas deserve and we would get to slaughter that ass fuck twice a year for the next however many years he stays there

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Oh well, another winnable game pissed away.

Once and for all Jones- YOU ARE NEVER, EVER, EVER GOING TO SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER RAISED IN DALLAS WITH THIS MORON FUCKING HEADCOACH AND THE WORST ASSISTANT COACHING STAFF IN THE LEAGUE.
Do we even have a STs staff?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
its unfair of me to post a belichick/saban movie trailer in the garrett embarrassment thread, because the disparity between the 3 is like a grand canyon -sized gap. 2 wolves and 1 clapping titmouse.

You got that right and it fucking infuriates me jeri refuses to allow their mindset & culture to be the norm for the organization

Top Bottom