Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nagy just told Garrett "I can't hire you, they'll boo the crap out of me. But good luck."
Nah he said, "We already have professional cheerleaders who mindlessly clap even when bad shit happens."

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
my damn sarcasm font aint working again

point being, regardless of how good or bad Dak is, how did anyone expect a 1st year OC with zero experience to not having massive growing pains at the highest level

I got your sarcasim and your point loud and clear. I was actually impressed with what I saw early on in the season though. I was fooled and ate some of the cheese.

I know why Jerry promoted Moore.....Garrett was a lame duck coach. No serious OC would want to come here just to possibly get fired in a year. It wasn't that Moore earned it by any stretch. It's that no quality OC would have wanted it.

And I have no doubt Moore lacked the skins to command any respect and the players knew it. A complete lack of leadership.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
535fab8aae72cbc3ab15a3df3236d778.jpg

LMAO

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic loss. Horrendous showing in almost every way.

Team is laughably bad in terms of everything with fundamentals. I've never seen a team tackle this bad for this long. They also cant block anyone anymore despite an OL loaded with talent.

I said it earlier in the game, but Jason Garrett just cant be the coach of this team by the end of the day tomorrow.

Then after the season every coach on this staff should be shitcanned and replaced.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They've been favored in 12 of 13 games this year, and are 6-7

I said it a couple weeks ago, I bet there's nothing like that that's ever happened in the history of the league since Vegas started making point spreads.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic loss. Horrendous showing in almost every way.

Team is laughably bad in terms of everything with fundamentals. I've never seen a team tackle this bad for this long. They also cant block anyone anymore despite an OL loaded with talent.

I said it earlier in the game, but Jason Garrett just cant be the coach of this team by the end of the day tomorrow.

Then after the season every coach on this staff should be shitcanned and replaced.

Totally agree with everything ya just said. I'll add on: We need to start hearing coaching rumors. We need to hear that Jerry met with Urban Meyer or that he met with Lincoln Riley after the Big 12 title game or met with Jim Harbaugh or Ron Rivera or somebody. We need to hear Jerry and Stephen give a press conference like David Tepper gave in Charlotte. If that means having Moore or Richard or Marinelli suck as an iterim HC? That question shouldn't matter at this point.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree with everything ya just said. I'll add on: We need to start hearing coaching rumors. We need to hear that Jerry met with Urban Meyer or that he met with Lincoln Riley after the Big 12 title game or met with Jim Harbaugh or Ron Rivera or somebody. We need to hear Jerry and Stephen give a press conference like David Tepper gave in Charlotte. If that means having Moore or Richard or Marinelli suck as an iterim HC? That question shouldn't matter at this point.

FWIW I posted this in the coach serach thread, but Paul Feinbaum basically doubled down this week on his statement from two months ago that Lincoln Riley would be the Cowboys HC in 2020

Top Bottom