theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Love Scwartz, knows a fraud when he sees one and constantly sounds the alarm. Too bad it desnt ring in Dallas.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The only two ppl on the Cowboys side that I have seen ANY emotion from is Witten and Bennett

No one else appears to even be bothered by this performance

I just wish they would show Jerry’s face during this shit show. They haven’t showed him once

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
They have quit. This season is over! No heart! I pray that JJ will fire JJ first. He is the ultimate problem with this culturally infected organization.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fellas, chin up!

Everything's right there in front of us for the taking, we're still a half a game up in the division!

Plus there's 9 minutes to go in this game, they could make an historic come back!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can’t wait to hear what kind of positive spin Jeruh is gonna put on this performance

And even more so, I can not wait to hear how Jeruh dances around/avoids the inevitable question about how Garrett can possibly keep his job after two performances in a row like this

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How does interim head coach Kellen Moore sound to you all?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael Fabiano‏ @Michael_Fabiano 19 minutes ago

The Cowboys have quit. If you REALLY had faith in Jason Garrett as your coach, you'd play your best football when his feet are in the fire. Instead, they've rolled over two straight games.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All I want for Christmas is my two front.....

Scratch that

85031509596255202df68ef5ccf10696.jpg

Top Bottom