Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
strange considering the Cowboys are lead by a first year OC

This offense looks completely different than the offense that opened the season. It really looks like last years offense. There was a lot of motion and misdirection that just disappeared.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This offense looks completely different than the offense that opened the season. It really looks like last years offense. There was a lot of motion and misdirection that just disappeared.

my damn sarcasm font aint working again

point being, regardless of how good or bad Dak is, how did anyone expect a 1st year OC with zero experience to not having massive growing pains at the highest level

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Been gone for a while and joined the Saints as a fan after 49 years. Will always treasure the Landry and Johnson years and show deep respect for those decades of Cowboy Excellence. I had to come back and comment on the JJ and JG Shit Show still going after 10 years. If JJ ever pulls his head out of his ass and hires a real HC and stays the hell out of football I might come back. I just don't ever see it happening which is why I finally had it and left. Best of luck to all who are still willing to put up with the circus.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
my damn sarcasm font aint working again

point being, regardless of how good or bad Dak is, how did anyone expect a 1st year OC with zero experience to not having massive growing pains at the highest level
Yeah like... Always run up the middle on 1st and 10 when they're ready for it, never do play-action there. In fact, NEVER do any play-action! When's the last time we saw it?

Throw the read-option out, wouldn't be fair to threaten opposing defenses with it. Forget letting the QB run, we gotta eat the ball and take a ton of sacks instead!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah like... Always run up the middle on 1st and 10 when they're ready for it, never do play-action there. In fact, NEVER do any play-action! When's the last time we saw it?

Throw the read-option out, wouldn't be fair to threaten opposing defenses with it. Forget letting the QB run, we gotta eat the ball and take a ton of sacks instead!
It worked when he tried it on Madden...

Top Bottom