dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been skeptical about Lincoln ever since the Cowboys rumors started over a year ago, but watching Oklahoma as of late and then watching the Cowboys as of late is starting to make me re-think things.

I have no doubt he'd be great for Prescott and the offense in general.

I don't know anything about OU's special teams under Riley, but I know their defense has been atrocious every year. What he'd do about the defensive staff and ST coach would be huge for his potential success, gotta nail those hires if he is the guy here.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I don't know anything about OU's special teams under Riley, but I know their defense has been atrocious every year. What he'd do about the defensive staff and ST coach would be huge for his potential success, gotta nail those hires if he is the guy here.

From what I'm aware of the defense of Oklahoma is actually statistically better this year than in past years because Riley hired Alex Grinch (who had previously been the DC at Washington State) to come to Norman.

Putting that aside, because of the contract/powers Riley would likely get as Cowboys HC, I imagine that he could hire the best assistants out there. As Jerry said earlier a week ago he doesn't get cramps writing checks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry's babbling; he needs to quit talking and leave. He's accomplishing nothing right now except sounding moronic and desperate.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maher's gonna be the scapegoat

Play like shit and get your ass beat for over 3/4 of the game, but by golly that FG kicker is the one who needs to pay the price

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score

If Riley does become the HC, hopefully he will hire a trusted and respected NFL ex-coach for guidance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Definition of insanity. Do the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jerry's babbling; he needs to quit talking and leave. He's accomplishing nothing right now except sounding moronic and desperate.

After hearing Jerry's comments last week it has become apparent that he has absolutely no idea what is going on. Jerry actually believed that Garret was a great coach and actually believed this team was ultra talented and now that both of those things are debunked he has no idea what to do with himself or the team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey asshat GM, that's not going to happen until you hire a real fucking quality coach and staff.

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The majority of the players need to take the Greyhound to Dallas. Gives them time to think about their futures. Maher? Make him Uber back to Dallas. I'm sure he'll pass a few unemployment offices along the way.

Top Bottom