dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Took 40 minutes of game time, and Cowboys garbage D finally forces a punt against 4th worst offense in league

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's games like this when everything is going wrong that your franchise has to give you a spark, Yeah, I know, Dak talks during the week but this is Dak when everything isn't going great. He can't go soon enough as far as I'm concerned. We need to find the next franchise QB and we put our search back a couple of years on a fraud.
Are you kidding finding a QB in the 4th round makes Jerry a football guy. Just like he wants to hang on to Bucky Waldo as OC because developing a coach makes Jerry a football guy. And the the one thing his billions cant buy, respect from othef football guys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Fabiano‏ @Michael_Fabiano 24 minutes ago

If the Cowboys lose this game and NOTHING changes, Jerry Jones is going to lose the faith of the fanbase even more. I'm about done with 2019. Absolutely embarrassing effort so far.

Jerry Jones ain’t gonna lose shit

Jerry Jones is gonna make money, just like he always does, regardless of how badly this team plays, because our fans won’t do shit but line Jerry’s pockets no matter what the product on the field looks like

That’s why the product on the field hasn’t accomplished shit in over 20 years

Because instead of the fans telling Jerry that this shit is unacceptable by not spending money on the team, the fans have made the Cowboys the most profitable sports franchise in history and shown Jerry that the product he puts on the field doesn’t matter to the fans!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's games like this when everything is going wrong that your franchise has to give you a spark, Yeah, I know, Dak talks during the week but this is Dak when everything isn't going great. He can't go soon enough as far as I'm concerned. We need to find the next franchise QB and we put our search back a couple of years on a fraud.

You know those shows "won the lotto but broke" ?

That's Prescott today I think. He has lost a bunch of money the past two weeks.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I really didn’t expect to see the team this pathetic. What the hell happened to Prescott? This is far from the '85 Bears.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BB did you see that Cooper clip they just showed?

Dude running scott free towards the goalline on that last one, Prescott never looked at him. Instead we settled for another blown Maher FG attempt.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
These last two games have been complete shit shows

The best thing about that?

They have both been nationally televised and seen by millions. I can’t wait to hear the fire Garrett chants tomorrow morning

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last two weeks as soon as scripted plays were done, first 15 or so, offensive death spiral.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CANCER,!!! this team is one big malignant tumor!!!!! I mean come the fuck on already . We can’t do a fuckin thing right . This defense has made a bust like Mitch trubinsky look like a fuckin genius!!! Dak ain’t shit either, I mean seriously can we just stop with this nonsense . He can’t even outrun a defensive end to the edge . And this cancer has rooted right up into Maher’s right leg . WTF JERRY !!! What are you waiting for ?????

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sad thing is Egirls gonna drag the Cowboys to the NFC East title kicking and screaming. After they back in Jerry can say they accomplished something.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And I’ll say it again...

How the FUCK is our defense ranked 8th in the NFL?

Top Bottom