dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Courtesy of Choco Lab at CZ:

David Moore just had a great segment on the Ticket saying exactly what many of us have thought:

• Linehan was working totally within the parameters Garrett set up
  • the "caveman" offense is Garrett -- Linehan had some of the top passing offenses in the league at Detroit
  • the idea of bringing in a Kingsbury type with a different system is not going to happen with Garrett here
  • about the most you can hope for is a Moore adding some wrinkles to the system here, but not much will change overall
  • this team is averse to bringing in "outsiders" with new and different ideas on offense
  • Garrett has had 18 assistant coaches since he got here and none have gone on to a promotion in the NFL.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
  • Garrett has had 18 assistant coaches since he got here and none have gone on to a promotion in the NFL.
What nobody from the Garrett coaching tree has been promoted? Shocked I say. Sounds like the tree might have some rot somewhere around the root.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'll never get this obsession with David Lee. Dude has had 89 jobs

Reaction score
What nobody from the Garrett coaching tree has been promoted? Shocked I say. Sounds like the tree might have some rot somewhere around the root.

This is why the people who claim Garrett would be hired the second Dallas fired him are FULL OF SHIT. Likewise, the story of 5 teams ready to hire Garrett is, again, FULL OF SHIT.

Nobody wants these proven fucking losers and nobodies beside Jerry.

Still trying to find a way to get Jerry to throw millions at me since he loves wasting so much of it on people who neither deserve, nor earn it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why the people who claim Garrett would be hired the second Dallas fired him are FULL OF SHIT. Likewise, the story of 5 teams ready to hire Garrett is, again, FULL OF SHIT.

Nobody wants these proven fucking losers and nobodies beside Jerry.

Still trying to find a way to get Jerry to throw millions at me since he loves wasting so much of it on people who neither deserve, nor earn it.
Have to say it speaks volumes on league wide opinion of our Ivy League genius.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It's like Jerry's not even trying to hide his contempt for the fans anymore. I know better!! No... no you don't. Granted you make a lot of money, but your days of trying to convince anyone that you know better left the station the last time you got an erection on your own old man.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe he sucks, what the hell do I know?
I don think he sucks, he has turned a few lemons into lemonaide (Romo, Pennington, Tyrod Taylor to name a few). But with the premium on coaching right now (everywhere but here), whose Corn Flakes did he piss in to end up in a league I never heard of, playing for a team I never heard of.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He didn't "develop Romo" or make lemonade out of him. He was QB coach in Dallas for ONE season. Stop saying that shit.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
So another assistant coach falls on his sword to protect the incompetent red headed idiot. Linehan sucked but he was running the idiot head coaches offense. If we keep his stupid offense we ,might as well let Garrett take it back so his ineptness can be on full display.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don think he sucks, he has turned a few lemons into lemonaide (Romo, Pennington, Tyrod Taylor to name a few). But with the premium on coaching right now (everywhere but here), whose Corn Flakes did he piss in to end up in a league I never heard of, playing for a team I never heard of.

Chad Pennington was hardly a lemon, he was a 1st rd pick.

Dude is vastly overrated by Cowboy people for some reason. He obviously doesn't impress many coaches otherwise he wouldn't have had 3000 jobs

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Not so much hate as it is caution. Franchises that have actual GMs and operate without nepotism, not to mention win Super Bowls every now and then, are not showing any interest in Kitna.
Thats becuz they dont know what Jerry knows.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to.

D87tM6.gif

Top Bottom