mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score
He seemed to be a big part of the problem--not a quarterback whisper person--not putting Dak into good positions---good move-get rid of the guy slowing the Cowboy offense

mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score
would be nice if Jason Garret took over the offensive coordinator position he used to have-or at least had more say in it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So they are hanging on to Bucky Beaver as QB coach and every other offensive coach as far as I know. Special teams coach got sacked the other day. This is supposed to appease the fans but make Jerry comfortable with the usual predictable results.

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So they are hanging on to Bucky Beaver as QB coach and every other offensive coach as far as I know. Special teams coach got sacked the other day. This is supposed to appease the fans but make Jerry comfortable with the usual predictable results.
Same shit different day.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

He's as good as gone. He was Linehan's pet.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is this: "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Long past due. I wish Moore was following him out, but it doesn't shock me that he's probably not.

As for a replacement, Nussmeier is probably the in house favorite. I'm thinking unless someone in the college ranks wows Jerry, he'll be the pick. I imagine we'll probably know for sure by the Senior Bowl, at latest.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw a post pop up in my feed about Romo possibly becoming the new OC. I laughed and kept scrolling. I didn’t read the actual article, but it’s already out there

Just what we need....
Mr. yuk yuk calling the plays with his oh shucks attitude when the game is on the line

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Long past due. I wish Moore was following him out, but it doesn't shock me that he's probably not.

As for a replacement, Nussmeier is probably the in house favorite. I'm thinking unless someone in the college ranks wows Jerry, he'll be the pick. I imagine we'll probably know for sure by the Senior Bowl, at latest.
If they keep Helen Moore as the QB Coach than we can tell they aren’t serious about winning or grooming Dak for the future

Top Bottom