SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Bease update: He's now saying everyone on Earth misunderstood his Tweets. Evidently S.Jones said something about it, and Bease seems friendly today.

Reaction score
Bease update: He's now saying everyone on Earth misunderstood his Tweets. Evidently S.Jones said something about it, and Bease seems friendly today.

Nobody misunderstood the little dipshit. I think his agent called him up and told him to STFU before he blows any chance at a meager deal in free agency. It's also possible that his agent told him that despite what the nut huggers on Twitter tell him, there's not much interest in a midget without speed, or strength, is a dime a dozen, and is an emo bitch, so the Cowboys are his best bet.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
The upside is if he calls plays and we suck offensively, he has to own it and ultimately finally gets fired. Doesn't sound like they are giving him this great contract extension everyone was crowing about a few weeks ago.

No, its a built in excuse for Jerry. He can justify how he put too much on his Ginger step son and go back to no play calling for the Red Fraud and keep him as HC. Its the in the bag excuse for 2019 season.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Garrett likes that extra layer of security that a play caller provides. Garrett likes him some fall guys

BINGO. Always have a scapegoat in his back pocket. This year the scapegoat will be Hellen and the baked in excuse is Garrett had to carry him and try to train him and Jerry put too much on him so everybody is covered before the offseason even begins.

Reaction score
Tony is less fat now that he's retired than the shape he would show up for camp some years.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm...."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The only fighting, scratching and clawing he did was to be first in line for beer and cheeseburgers
AND with Witten, for the window seat on the Cabo trip! He choked on that one too, and lost.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The probability of Helen Moore becoming the new OC seems like the likely outcome from all the reports coming out from all sides

I don’t know, but for me that might just be the last straw and the one that breaks the camels back for me

I seriously will have a hard time getting behind this front office if they make this move

And with all the crazy and dumb shit this FO has done over the decades that certainty is saying a lot!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i hope to god that when dak jerry and stevie are together in private, that dak has the balls to give a TRUTHFUL OPINION on linehan vs moore vs nussmeier vs kitna vs third party options

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
i hope to god that when dak jerry and stevie are together in private, that dak has the balls to give a TRUTHFUL OPINION on linehan vs moore vs nussmeier vs kitna vs third party options

Talked with Jerry? No problem there whatsoever.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of stuff being written and posting of old articles about how smart Moore is and even how called some of the plays(in high school). Also saw where he's running the offense, at least in practice, for pro bowl.
So, to repeat Dbair's question, what if the guy is the love child of Mike Martz and can actually bring our offense forward?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
what if the guy is the love child of Mike Martz and can actually bring our offense forward?
Then monkeys might fly out of my butt?

Hey, most of us have had to eat crow before. I for one don't mind it.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
well who should he be talking to? no point in saying anything to garrett, thats as useful as telling an imaginary friend

Dak says, "I havent talked to Jerry" . . . . . . . . . . then he says "and the guys."

Shouldnt it be I havent talked to the HC?

Top Bottom