Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So how many TD’s does everyone think Cooper Rush is going to throw today?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So how many TD’s does everyone think Cooper Rush is going to throw today?
I'm not convinced he'll see the field.

Houston does have a couple keys guys out today (I read Brandin Cooks and CB Stingley are both out) but they have only been really smoked in one game all year. Even the Philly game they hung in till the 4th qtr.

Would love to see us start fast and shitstomp them but we typically don't (on either side of the ball) so I suspect it'll still be a game in the 4th qtr.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cedric Wilson, 9 catches for 96 yds, 0 tds.

That's for the season. He isn't even their 3rd WR now and he's not hurt. And they play in a pass happy offense where the team runs the ball barely 35% of the time.

All that for the 3yr, 22 million contract with over 12 million guaranteed.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not convinced he'll see the field.

Houston does have a couple keys guys out today (I read Brandin Cooks and CB Stingley are both out) but they have only been really smoked in one game all year. Even the Philly game they hung in till the 4th qtr.

Would love to see us start fast and shitstomp them but we typically don't (on either side of the ball) so I suspect it'll still be a game in the 4th qtr.

I have a funny feeling that Kelvin Joseph is gonna get worked today and have a really rough outing.

But even with the Texans picking on him all game I just don’t see a way that we don’t shitstomp the Texans. Even with our backups.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling that Kelvin Joseph is gonna get worked today and have a really rough outing.

But even with the Texans picking on him all game I just don’t see a way that we don’t shitstomp the Texans. Even with our backups.
I agree, try as I might I can't come up with a sneer-io where Houston wins this game. Will Dallas cover the spread is my only question.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love these early (10am) games!

I get to watch the Cowboys, then be done early enough to be able to go and do other shit by 1:30pm.

No having to watch 1 or 2 other shitty games waiting for my Cowboys game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I heard about that during the DC pregame show. They said he had to be helped back to the locker room during warm ups. They didn’t say what the issue was.

That’s not ideal. Having your defensive QB Kearse gone while starting a rookie at CB and a second year CB in Joseph who has been proven to be the weakest spot on our defense worries me.

Luckily it’s happening now vs the Texans and not in a couple weeks vs the Shegulls.

Hopefully these next two fluff games will help Joseph gain some confidence and get his feet under himself.

He really worries me for the playoffs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Eek! No Kearse and a rookie at corner? Davis Mills back as QB1 for Houston? They better run the ball though and not be tempted to chunk it a ton. Only chance they have is the ole make/keep it ugly.

IF Dallas dominates today and looks good doing it, I might have to start to concede I might have been wrong about them all year.

We shall see.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jameson Williams couldn't have been more open if he'd been the only one on the field...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Muffed punt keeps Houston offense on the field. Can't be having this shit happen.

Top Bottom