Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I agree with the Tweet that I hope the dolt gets the job so so I don't have to listen to his sorry ass one liners, canned comments and platitudes. It'll also be glorious watching him fail at Standford. Having said that, the dolt isn't stupid. He has a cushy job now and if he fails at Stanford he might not be able to get another one. He's not leaving the booth. It's a safe and lucrative environment for a failure.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No doubt. It wouldn't surprise me if it was someone from the team as well. I like that the kid spoke his mind but then he bombed.......

The team fixer advised the young lad on how not to fuck up your brand

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The team fixer advised the young lad on how not to fuck up your brand
They should advise the kids to fuckin concentrate on football and stay off social media and especially avoid the third rail of politics.

I want the mother fucker concentrating on Houston, not fuckin around on social media. I'm not paying you millions for this fuckin shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Could it possibly be that Mayfield this whole time has merely been a kid waiting for the right coach/team?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Could it possibly be that Mayfield this whole time has merely been a kid waiting for the right coach/team?
I suppose there's a chance, but until he shows multiple weeks of improvement I can't believe it's anything other than blind dumb luck and a defense that didn't take his presence seriously.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I suppose there's a chance, but until he shows multiple weeks of improvement I can't believe it's anything other than blind dumb luck and a defense that didn't take his presence seriously.
I assume you were watching.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Having said that, the dolt isn't stupid. He has a cushy job now and if he fails at Stanford he might not be able to get another one. He's not leaving the booth. It's a safe and lucrative environment for a failure.
Damn you Dodger

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams o-line is horrid. Truly.
Their whole team is horrid.

That's what happens when you trade away all your draft picks for veterans and then can't draft worth a shit with the few picks you have left.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Their whole team is horrid.

That's what happens when you trade away all your draft picks for veterans and then can't draft worth a shit with the few picks you have left.

They haven’t made a first round pick since they took Jared Goff in 2016. We see how well that worked out for them. Plus their 2023 1st rounder goes to Detroit for the Stafford trade.

Sure they traded away their draft capitol to win a SB and it worked.

But they also traded away their future. It’s going to be interesting to see how many more years this strategy ends up crippling the franchise moving forward.

Is one SB worth a decade or more of rebuilding and circling the drain? We shall see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure they traded away their draft capitol to win a SB and it worked.
They got a lot of hand holding from the league along the way. Not just last yr, but that other fluke run they made a few years back and lost to NE.

I also won't be all that surprised to find out a couple years from now that the Rams are getting fined or being docked picks for salary cap evasion too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
who cares ?? i can grab my balls w/ my eyes closed too

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
No.

He's a fucking idiot. Always will be a fucking idiot.
Weren't we all essentially dumbasses at that age? Not self aware at all, hard-headed, not thoughtful? Time and life experience fixes that. Meanwhile he IS intelligent and there's no denying the kid's raw talent. He can be molded with the right mentor. You KNOW his wife is gently working on him too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
hopefully theres a few bucks in there to address the GODAMN SUN COMING THRU THE FUCKING WINDOWS
Easy fix. Take down the stupid scoreboard gondola, mount the LED screens on either end of the stadium and bang, two problems solved.

Top Bottom