dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC Zuerlien.

WTF, this guy is a total fuckin spaz job on PATs

They should have never let go of that kid that kicked against Oakland on Thanksgiving.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dallas today will become the worst 10-4 team in the league, that's sad!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This team has no killer instinct whatsoever, on either side of the ball.

3rd and 10 against a team that cant pass, and they get no pass rush and leave a guy wide open for an easy completion.

They may win the game (barely) but its going to be the epitome of another dog ugly win.

And they still dont have a single sack against this shitass Giants offense in 7 quarters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
At least Hooker caught it and we didnt get flagged for any phantom penalties.

Sure would be nice to see this offense make a statement and put the game away with a TD. Probably wishful thinking but one can hope.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And right on cue, the Cowboys offense shits their fucking pants again.

Fucking hopeless on offense. OL with horrendous pass protection on that drive and they continue to struggle to have any clean pockets on any down or distance. Even playaction pass attempts seem to result in hurried throws or QB knockdowns.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They get off the field thanks to false starts.

Its mind boggling that they cant generate any real pass rush today. They are in serious danger of playing two full games against one of the worst offenses in the league (by far) and not get a single sack.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I like where McCarthy's head is with this challenge, but I'll be absolutely floored if it works.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Like i said about our pass protection, it fucking sux.

And you fucking idiot Moore, what kind of play design has a guy draw up having your best WR stay in to try and block pass rushers? I mean this guy is BEYOND fucking clueless right now.

Sure looked liek parsons got held again, and no call.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Fromm hadn't gotten rid of that Randy Gregory would have destroyed him...

Top Bottom