Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tony Pollard was a game time decision. He has now been activated for todays game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love these early games! I can be done with football by 1:30pm and my entire day isn’t spent watching other games just waiting for the Cowboy game to be on. I used to watch religiously all day and everyday football was on. Since the Kapernick bullshit I no longer watch any other games that don’t involve the Cowboys. That bullshit with Kaep really ruined the game for me.

If not for my Cowboy fandom I wouldn’t watch football at all anymore.

With that said
Go Cowboys!
Fuck NYG!
e4b9603e82c7df2e19a03c8d416d3010.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would be really nice if we can grab control early and cruise to a solid victory.

I'm not saying we have to win by 3 or 4 tds, but would be nice for a drama free solid win against a team we should roll.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak needs to be able to get set to throw. Those rolling out runs where he's throwing back against his body just aren't going well right now.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder how many plays before we injure Barkley again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two things:

1) Why the hell with a struggling offense would you win the toss and take the ball against a team with numerous backups playing on offense themselves, when the defense for us has been really good lately.

2) Another drive, another bad miss by Prescott on w WIDE OPEN play to Cooper. Then on 3rd down he throws a ball nobody has a chance to catch.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DLaw beasting since he returned, what a huge difference he makes.

Great TD run for OL and Zeke after yet another fucking wasted pass plan. I am so sick of those dumbshit zero yard passes when it seems 8 or 9 of 10 dont even remotely work.

Then unfortunately the kicker that struggles with PATS strikes again. Another blown PAT

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Turnover - Great.
Zeke touchdown - Great
Zuerlein - Wtf?

I know Fassel loves Zuerlien but fucking enough is enough. The guy is just too inconsistent on PAT's.

You cant expect to win postseason games when you constantly leave points on the field because of stuff like this. It cost us against Tampa and Oakland, hopefully it doesnt hurt us today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The defense taketh and then they giveth away.

Fucking awful defense on that drive. No excuse to let a team with no offense at all just bash you for 5+ yards every fucking carry.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt there's a team in football right now that runs as many unsuccessful pass plays as we do.

Whether its bad throws or reads when someone is wide open or just too many fucking plays/throws for zero yards or almost no gain, its really sad. Especially when you have a group of WR's and a TE like we have.

Top Bottom