dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Back to the defense, I keep saying its too bad Jabril Cox got hurt. LVE has not been good but Keanu Neal is fucking useless out there at LB, especially against the run.

Giants had all kinds if success just gashing out front 7 on that last drive and most of the runs were towards Neals side.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GOD I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FUCKING STOP WITH THE MOTHER FUCKING WASTES OF PASS PLAYS AT THE LOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING MOORE.

And then he calls a give up fucking run play on 3rd and 7 from the 10 and we have to settle for 3.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt there's a team in football right now that runs as many unsuccessful pass plays as we do.

And they do it again on another drive.

I realize Prescott is not playing great but this ultra conservative bullshit play designs and calls is not helping.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Am assuming this will be overturned.

Cowboys shitting the bed so far today with this effort. Giants have no WR's or DB's and we are barely winning.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This team is a shell of what we saw earlier in the year on offense. Sad.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well at least they got off the field.

Another one of these enigma stats. Giants had given up 28 sacks on the season, in nearly 6 quarters against us we have ZERO.

Lawrence showing up today though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kinda looked ike they got that offsides and ball snapped before 2:00, will be interesting to see replay.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good drive so far except for yet another wasted fucking throw at the LOS.

Kellen Moore should be fucking shot if he runs another of those today, not one of them has even come close to working and I bet they have done 4 or 5 of them now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
JFC this offense is a complete clusterfuck.

Fucking horrible beyond belief right now and today I think you point the finger at fucktard Moore, his playcalling today has been fucking atrocious. I cant imagine any team anting to hire this guy as HC after stuff like this.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
JFC this offense is a complete clusterfuck.

Fucking horrible beyond belief right now and today I think you point the finger at fucktard Moore, his playcalling today has been fucking atrocious. I cant imagine any team anting to hire this guy as HC after stuff like this.
Teams have caught up with those quick passes on 1st down. And it doesn’t help the Schultz can block a fly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
15-3 at the half and it seems like a game we are nowhere near in control of.

Kellen Moore's playcalling is 100% garbage today. They haven't attempted one single throw downfield and last week might have only tried two. I cant remember if they tried any against New Orleans either. Its a serious problem, either something is seriously wrong with Prescott's throwing arm and they dont feel he can throw it or Moore's whole play calling philosophy right now is just putrid. Giants are absolutely sitting on everything within 5 yards of the LOS.

Demarcus Lawrence pretty much winning this game all by himself. He has shown up huge and looks great. Parsons had the one nice play on a downfield throw but otherwise has been very quiet, and Randy Gregory has done nothing today. Defense appeasr to be missing those DT's Osi and Hill in a big way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak was satisfied with a FG there. Disgusting

I wondered why they didnt quickly call TO, they had the ball around the 10 and would have had 10 seconds left for at east one quick attempt for a TD. Although maybe McCarthy was worried about another total bust in pass protection like previous drive and losing out on the 3 too.

Giants defense got humiliated last week by San Diego and gave up 4 tds, we are lucky we got that one.

Offense is completely lost right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Terrible fucking run defense, all game.

They are playing a team that absolutely cant pass, and they are gashing us left and right running the ball. The fucking backup RB has two runs for 30 yards or s each now.

And we're now into the 7th qtr against this garbage fucking team, and still have ZERO sacks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And Prescott misses another TD. Gallup had his guy beat by 5 yards or more and Prescott threw a floater that ends up grossly underthrown.

Lamb comes wide open on another play and Prescott throws a perfect pass, and he drops it.

This offense is fucking hopeless.

Top Bottom