dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Memo to you Prescott, save your money. You guys fucking suck big green slimy donkey dick right now.

QB not playing very well, OL is horrible and offensive coordinator has turned into a complete putz.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt see where Gallup was, but I still think any pass play you design where CeeDee Lamb is expected to stay in and block a rushing LB/DE is beyond fucking retarded.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Too many times the last 5-6 weeks we can easily say the punter is one our best players.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, he was not very good today.

That drop on the downfield throw was particularly damning. One of Prescott's better throws not only today but probably during the last 3, and he brick hands it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely hate the Niners, but they are a potentially bad first round matchup for us right now.

They have a pretty good defense with Bosa and some other pass rushers, and Kyle Shanahan gets a ton out of offenses and the run game. If Garropolo stays healthy they are not an easy out.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Kellen: stop running bubble screens. We can't catch them, and when we do, we don't go anywhere.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have to admit I haven't watched it until the last 10 mins or so, but I find myself extremely envious of the kind of run game I just watched on the Niners last drive. Their OL blocking people, opening lanes and real FB leading through the hole and getting a hat on a hat. Holes so big some undrafted RB is looking like Walter Payton or something.

At one point the Niners opened up gaping holes on like or 5 straight run plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Translation, I cant trust my 40 million QB, my shitty OL or my dumbass playcaller to not blow it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With this offense playing the way it is we will be 1 and done in the playoffs. It won’t matter who we play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom