dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Epitome of a butt fucking ugly win.

They have to be genuinely concerned with how bad this OL is right now. That was absolutely putrid beyond belief in the 2nd half. Pass blocking was awful and the run blocking was terrible. There was not one single OL that had a good game today, even Z Martin looked like he got his ass handed to him.

Defensively, while they got 4 turnovers not seeing any sort of real pass rush even when it was obvious the Giants would throw has to be bothersome. Randy Gregory was a no show today, Parsons was used mostly as a LB it seemed and I did see him get obviously held on 2 or 3 rush attempts, but he was quiet. Lawrence had a dominant 1st half but I didnt see him as much in the 2nd half.

And this thing with Zuerlien and PATs has got to end. He deserved to be cut.

10-4 and they may officially clunch a playoff beeth by the end of the day, but this offense is fucking awful right now. The coordinator cant make common sense play calls and some of his play designs are the stuff of pure fucktardism.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Fromm hadn't gotten rid of that Randy Gregory would have destroyed him...

This guy ended up barely being drafted and was so lousy he wasnt even on the active roster for the Bills, gets signed off the PS and had never played in a game. And he looked far better than our starting QB today because he made some crisp throws and for the most part had an eternity to throw.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, Murray, Garropolo and maybe Cousins are the QB's that may end up being the opponents in the playoffs.

Not Taysom Hill, Tyler Heineike, Kyle Allen, Mike Glennon or Jake Fromm.

We can't win ANY postseason games playing like we did the past three weeks.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If the Vikings offense doesn't go off this might be the game that gets Zimmer canned...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys 2nd half offense.

6 points, 6 drives, 3 punts, a fumble on a genuinely pathetic play design and 5 total first downs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. Although I do think what happened on the series before (along with what happened all the 2nd half) with the awful 3rd down sack and continuous pressure might have impacted their decision making. Either way, it shows what a complete lack of confidence McCarthy has in this OL, Prescott and Moore right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant remember who it was in this forum but I said I was never worried about the Cards. They got dominated today by a 1 win team after getting spanked last week at home.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, Murray, Garropolo and maybe Cousins are the QB's that may end up being the opponents in the playoffs.

Not Taysom Hill, Tyler Heineike, Kyle Allen, Mike Glennon or Jake Fromm.

We can't win ANY postseason games playing like we did the past three weeks.
Not saying that isn't a concern, because it is. But other than Brady and Rodgers, not a single one of those quarterbacks are playing consistent right now. Might not mean much, but it's there none the less.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Packers with a stupid special teams penalty, Ravens and Huntley getting good field position after coming up short the first time.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's like Mark Andrews knows he's got to ball out today to help Huntley out...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not saying that isn't a concern, because it is. But other than Brady and Rodgers, not a single one of those quarterbacks are playing consistent right now. Might not mean much, but it's there none the less.

If they cant rush the QB any better than they did today then any of them could have career days against us.

Murray doesnt worry much because I do think he is vastly overrated and struggles with accuracy, but the others will pick this defense apart if we dont move the pocket more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Packers with a stupid special teams penalty, Ravens and Huntley getting good field position after coming up short the first time.

Troy was right though, they probably should have taken that 3 on the opening drive.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully true, if so a little more understandable because with the way this offense is playing you should never take the ball to start a game otherwise.

Top Bottom