Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently CD Lamb decided to pass up wearing #10 and go with Jeruh’s suggestion of #88

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Here is a pretty cool interview of Trevon Diggs. I thought it was funny that he said he would knock his brothers top off if he caught him coming across the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Would say more curious about the season than I have been in a while. At the same time my level of optimism remains about the same. Not very.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Would say more curious about the season than I have been in a while. At the same time my level of optimism remains about the same. Not very.
[

I get that. We've been hearing for the last decade and a half that THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!
I see a lot of potential in this team, but that's all it is.
We'll all know more when the season ends, whenever that is.
I am pretty stoked just not having to watch Sir Claps A Lot play pretend head coach.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I get that. We've been hearing for the last decade and a half that THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!
I see a lot of potential in this team, but that's all it is.
We'll all know more when the season ends, whenever that is.
I am pretty stoked just not having to watch Sir Claps A Lot play pretend head coach.
You haven't been hearing that on this site in my 4 years. Though we did enjoy the 2016 ride that ended with a thud at the time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Taco cleared waivers. So, there's that. He's lost 1.6 million that was gonna be due.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
You haven't been hearing that on this site in my 4 years. Though we did enjoy the 2016 ride that ended with a thud at the time.

Never said I saw it here.
10 years for me this August on this site.
Seen a few come over here and try to cheerlead and scold us for "not being real fans", didn't go well for them, mostly.
But there are literally millions of people who see us just one piece away from winning the Superbowl™ every year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The change in coaching alone makes me more optimistic. We had one of the absolute worst Head Coaches and staffs, and we now have a guy who won the Super Bowl and got his team to several conference championship games. He also seemingly assembled a really solid coaching staff with a bunch of guys with proven track records.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
got his team to several conference championship games
can't remember how much blame he got for the Seattle fiasco where they blew a huge lead. special teams fucked up twice as I recall, falling for a fake FG and failing to recover an onside kick.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But there are literally millions of people who see us just one piece away from winning the Superbowl™ every year.
some of the fandom has felt close because of what we see on the field, the most recent example: the late season loss to Philly, if Dak were healthy … I can't tell you the NCF playoff teams were any better. The reason JG is gone is so many 8-8 teams that were fully capable of making a run and didn't

but truth also includes a bizarre defensive scheme designed to stop deep balls while often allowing RBs to utter gash the front 7, a DT rotation of 4 light weights … go figure. Most the D has been missing in Dallas for sometime.

the blatant beefing up of the DL this offseason is the most positive sign this century. I can't help but cringe at the memory of Nick Hayden starting for 4 years w/o a sack, that's not just weak, he was down right unlucky

On O any idiot could get a top unit with the talent - MM can ride the O that JG built pretty far. even with the LG situation this is likely a 30 point a game O

funny thing about Cowboys football - the two dynasties Landry in the 70s and Johnson in the 90s featured some of the most talented teams ever, especially, on D.

I'm thrilled with the off season so far - look at it like this - the Rams would not have smacked McCoy, Poe, and Gallimore for 270y on the ground in a playoff game. Adding Smith and Anae help this cause as well.

We just let Jones walk at RCB and drafted an instant replacement and signed Worley cheap, who actually had a better 2019 than Jones and is 2 years younger. Diggs and Worley combined cost half of signing Jones, and both may be better players. That makes 5 CBs who would get serious snaps if not start on any team.

I don't see a real FS and I can only assume the team doctors are very happy with the health of Sean, Jaylon, and Leighton at LB …. aside from that the talent has been upgraded.

This year? that's on Nolan, if this D can gel by mid season - they have a shot

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the change in coaching staff, the clear change in philosophy when it comes to the draft, and with how well this last draft went I should be pretty excited about this upcoming season

We no longer have that dark cloud of Garrett and his staff hanging over our head

But I just have a sneaky suspicion that if we do actually have an NFL season that it’s going to be an injury laden shit show with the lack of preseason workouts and time to prep the teams

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
if we do actually have an NFL season

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
didnt griffen go bat-shit crazy too for a little while ??? he might just be the perfect kind of psychopath to sprinkle into the DLine rotation
That'd be nice, though it'll be a shock if he doesn't end up back in Minnesota.

Top Bottom