dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's also been suggested Worley might be moved to safety. McClay did acknowledge safety was a potential move for Awuzie too though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I actually think there's hope for him with Richard-tard gone.

I still get a kick out of Al Harris being the DB’s coach. I just still think of him as being a player for the Packers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awuzie needs to be moved to the concession stand.
great instincts for finding the popcorn with the most butter on it. just looks natural w/ popcorn scoop in his hand. excellent change of direction to the soda machine behind him. he's a little ambitious by almost overfilling the cup, but that transitions into his best ability which might in fact be his balance when delivering beverages without spilling. he needs to work on his technique when given payment, he has a propensity to drop the coin change at the point of sale. but hey, thats on the back end of the transaction and its possible to coach him out of his bad habits.

this type of talent only comes once in a generation

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Good gravy. Myself and a lot of others here at DCU have been saying this same stuff for years. Interesting how this shit never started to trickle out until Garrett was finally gone.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

funny Worley had a better 2019 season and similar career stats,

but Jones gets a monster deal and Worley gets a 1 year deal

Jones is faster … , but Worley actually had a higher pre draft grade 5.9 vs 5.8,
in their respective drafts, Worley was drafted 77th, Jones 31st.
Worley had an "incident in Philly", suspended 6 games, he has starter 49 of 64 possible games since drafted
Worley is 2 years younger and can probably can play S, Jones proved he can't play S

maybe we won on this FA player flip - Jones will make 3x the money as Worley

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It’s official, Lamb will wear #88

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
meddling Jerry strikes again

It's just a number.

I have no doubt Jerry saw marketing $$$ opps by sticking another potential star WR with that historic number (for us anyway). That said, I see this as something not worth whining about.

I actually think the 88 is a far better WR number than 10 anyway.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
there was no need to put that type of pressure on him. he's replacing Cobb for God's sake, not Irvin.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
there was no need to put that type of pressure on him. he's replacing Cobb for God's sake, not Irvin.

If a player caves because of the uniform number they are wearing, they had other issues and were never going to succeed anyway.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If a player caves because of the uniform number they are wearing, they had other issues and were never going to succeed anyway.

Actually if you think about #88 would be better for him too financially (not just Jerry). Personally I’d rather see him wear the number he wants and carve out his own path. As far as marketing goes though he’s going to make a ton of money off of #88.

I do also actually prefer WR’s to wear numbers in the 80’s but #88 comes with a whole side show. Oh well, I’ll be cheating for him no matter what number he wears.

Top Bottom