Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One thing that really sux for us is with a new coach, you get extra OTA's and mini camp I believe. We will be installing a brand new defense and undoubtedly will have new wrinkles on offense, even if the OC and terminology remaining the same.

Because of Covid, the above is not going to happen.

Exactly

That extra time we would have been given is now gone

I believe it was supposed to start last week

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
adios, shithead

NFL-2018-11-18-Atlanta-Falcons-vs-Dallas-Cowboys-720p-HDTV-AAC2-0-H264.gif

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So should they make a hard run at Clowney? Any chance he would agree to a 1 year deal considering he hasn’t gotten a long term deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So should they make a hard run at Clowney? Any chance he would agree to a 1 year deal considering he hasn’t gotten a long term deal?

I'd probably rather have had Everson Griffen from Minnesota, More consistent player, not hurt anywhere near as much, will cost less and George Edwards (our LB coach) was his DC. That said, word is he is going to re-sign with the Vikes now, after opting out of his old deal to become a free agenct.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd probably rather have had Everson Griffen from Minnesota, More consistent player, not hurt anywhere near as much, will cost less and George Edwards (our LB coach) was his DC. That said, word is he is going to re-sign with the Vikes now, after opting out of his old deal to become a free agenct.
didnt griffen go bat-shit crazy too for a little while ??? he might just be the perfect kind of psychopath to sprinkle into the DLine rotation

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What was the beef about? I can't hear the audio.....

He said doesn’t matter what the Cowboys did or how many points they score with Lamb because they are still going to get 40 hung on their defense ever week. Something along those lines.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He said doesn’t matter what the Cowboys did or how many points they score with Lamb because they are still going to get 40 hung on their defense ever week. Something along those lines.

Got it. I think we improved on D but I also have questions with LVE. We'll see but overall, it's been positive and we've improved.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
orlovsky didnt just call out the defense, he specifically said the cowboys secondary

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
orlovsky didnt just call out the defense, he specifically said the cowboys secondary

And Jourdan Lewis wasn’t wrong. Dude was doo doo in Detroit.

Sal Monella

Man among boys
Reaction score
GettyImages-1196602593-e1588156269152.jpg

Getty Images

The Cowboys spent a pair of high draft picks on cornerbacks, and it appears they may have added a veteran as well.

Former Raiders cornerback Daryl Worley tweeted an apparent indication that he’s signed with the team, including a photoshopped image of him in a Cowboys uniform.

The Cowboys used a second-round pick on Trevon Diggs and a fourth on Reggie Robinson. They’ve also suggested that Chidobe Awuzie could move to safety, which would require some depth at corner.

Worley’s a former third-round pick of the Panthers, who started 15 games last season for the Raiders.

Top Bottom